Detention

Y/n pov

I laid my head on my desk and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In all honesty I'm scared of bakugou. He seems intimidating but I gotta stand my ground and not show I'm more than terrified... the bell rang and the school day was over. All but me and bakugou packed up and left. Aizawa came up to us and handed us a paper. "Here. Go out to the track and do all of these exercises." I went and changed into regular clothes, a t-shirt and some leggings. And headed out to the track. Bakugou who was there already was waiting. "Come on hurry up so we can get this over with" he growled. "Sorry Katsuki I was changing." He looked at me shocked. "THE HELL YOU JUST CALL ME?-" I jumped a little bit. Yelling always scared me.."you heard me, you over groomed porcupine." I could see his face getting angrier. "YOU, ME, RIGHT NOW, LET'S FIGHT SHORT STUFF." He was ready to fight, as for me, I was ready to go home. "Fine let's get this over with" I huffed. I thought of a quirk to cancel his out. Ice. Hot against cold right? He started to charge at me and started to throw a punch. I moved out of the way and threw an attack at him; he dodged and threw a few punches. Those I couldn't dodge. I started to feel weaker, I was losing. I ran at bakugou and grabbed him by his ankle and started flying in the air. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!" "As you wish Katsuki." And with that I dropped him, He started falling and hit the ground with a thud. I know he can't go long. One of his weaknesses is pushing himself too hard. And that's what I want him to do.

Bakugou pov

This bitch. She knows my weaknesses and she's not even giving it all she's got. Then again I'm not either, I don't want to hurt her..WHAT AM I SAYING?! I gotta go plus ultra on this shitty extra! I stood up as she landed on the ground. "Ready to give up y/n?" She smiled "not as long as you're standing." God her smile is so cute...FOCUS. I can see she's becoming weaker. All I have to do is do a few ap shots on her and she's done for. She started to attack me with ice when I noticed she wasn't wearing her bracelets anymore. I must have burned them off Her by the looks of it. Her short sleeves revealed everything on her body. She had scars and fresh cuts all up and down both arms. My expression suddenly changed. I can't hurt her. I can't do it. I need to get close to her so I can get a better look. As I did so she shot an attack at me. It took her long enough. I got hit in the arm with a shard of ice but I kept walking towards her. Just when I was about to reach her, she fell to the ground. She was pushing her limits, she needed to stop. "Y/n stop- you're gonna-" before I could finish she passed out on the ground. I crouched down next to her and it looked awful...I also burned a hole in her pants and she had cuts there too...I gotta help her. I picked her up bridal style and walked to the classroom. Aizawa saw me holding her and had a worried expression on his face. "What happened?" "She went too hard for her own good and couldn't take it. I'm gonna take her home if that's ok." He nodded and I threw our bags over my shoulder and walked towards my house. Good thing that old hag isn't home, she would assume I have a crush on her. I opened the front door of my house and went to my room. I didn't want to wake her up so I gently put her on my bed and put our stuff on the floor. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit. "Stupid idiot...why am I even doing this for you..." shit her parents are probably wondering where she is- does she have her phone in her bag... I unzipped her bag and rummaged through it, finally finding an old worn out looking nokia. Opening it up I saw her background was a picture of her and an older man. I'm assuming it's her dad. I started fumbling through it until I found a contact labeled "mom❤️" I walked out of the room where y/n was and I called it "hello?" She said in a happy voice. "Uh hi is this mrs l/n?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes?..who's this..?" "M-my name's Katsuki Bakugou maam, I just wanted to call this number and say that y/n over did herself with her quirk and she fainted. If it's alright can she stay here until she wakes up?" There was silence for a moment. "That's alright. Please have her call me when she wakes up..oh and Katsuki?" "Yes ma'am?" I could tell she was worried. "Thank you." "Anytime." I hung up the phone and put it back in y/n's bag. While she was sleeping I decided I was going to clean her cuts..but I need to get to her legs so I have to take her pants off... "for fucks sake..." I got up and went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of basketball shorts. There. I'll just put these on her. Not wanting to wake her up I slowly took off her pants and started putting the basketball shorts on her. I feel like I just violated her some how-..she seems so peaceful and happy while she's sleeping...GOD DAMN IT BAKUGOU STOP THAT! I opened the first aid kit and started to pour some peroxide on a cotton ball and noticed she started to move..."bakugou..?"