"I wish you were here with me." Luke whispered.

"I wish it was that easy..." I sighed.

Luke chuckles lightly. "Nothing's gonna' be easy. But you'll always be worth it."

"Luke Robert Hemmings" I laughed "You don't sound like yourself when you're awake at 5 in the morning."

"Or maybe, you just drive me real crazy." Luke yawned, and I did too.

"You know what," I said "You should really go back to sleep because you sound really..."

"Charming?" Luke laughed.

"I was going to say corny, but whatever." I shrugged.

Luke just laughed. I could imagine him rolling his eyes right now. I love how when he does that, he'll bite his lip after and play with his lip ring. "Alright, fine." Luke said, "I'll let you sleep. But I'll call you when you wake up."

"A text is enough." I smiled.

"Yeah, but I love your morning voice." He yawned again.

"You have no idea." I chuckled.

"Maybe I do." Luke said. "Goodnight, babe."

"Good... Morning?" I giggled. "Good morning."

"Call you tonight." Luke said.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

We said our goodbyes before hanging up.

.

The next day, Melissa, Andy, and I decided to come over to his place and meet his family. His mom was inviting us over.

Andy lives with his mom and his grandma. He grew up without a father, because he left them when he knew he knocked up Andy's mom. So his mom still lives with his grandmother now. According to him, everything's fine. Three girls ain't bad.

Anyway, we used Melissa's Civic that she never really used on long travels. Andy drove since he was the only one who knows the way. I have never gotten my driver's license yet. Melissa called shotgun so I have no.choice but the backseat.

"ROADTRIIIIIP!!!!" Melissa squealed as we drove the streets of L.A. This was the first time I've seen her so alive since Michael left. She was always blanking out for the past couple of days. It's nice to see her adjusting.

"Shut up," Andy grumbled. "You're gonna' meet my mom and my grandma."

"I'm pretty sure they're nice and awesome. Don't be so grumpy about it." I laughed.

Andy rolled his eyes. We stopped at a red light. "They're nice. But, you know how they could be so awesome one second, and be so embarassing the next."

Melissa laughed in the front seat while she was applying her lipstick. "I could already imagine Momma Collins and Grandma Collins telling us about Baby Andy," Melissa teased.

Andy hit the gas. "That's exactly what I was talking about."

It was a two-hour drive. The whole time, the three of us were just talking and laughing. None of us talked about the boys, though. We sort of agreed to not talk about them as far as possible. But I know Melissa and Michael were secretly texting each other. She wanders off the comversation somstimes and just laugh mindlessly.

Anyway, we reached Andy's house at 11:30 AM. It wasn't too big, nor was it too small. They live near the beach, so it has some touch of those beach houses. The exterior was painted white. We went in through the back door where they had this beautiful garden. His mum waved as we parked.