[🌨️] Mineta|| "The Little Weirdo!" [🌨️]

We're going to start off with a certain purple headed nerd! Enjoy~

C/p: colour panties

***********

You just walked into Class 1A, not surprised that most of the class was already there. Your eyes rolled seeing as a purple ball haired boy sat in the corner of the room, literally drooling the moment you stepped in. "Y/n! Good morning, you finally made it!" Izuku Midoriya greeted you with a giant grin.

You give eachother the usual hug as a greeting, then felt a pair of soft lips on your cheek. Your eyes lit up in shock. "Midoriya?" "I-I was just trying something out! Y-you see Kaminari said that I should kiss your cheek, see your reaction!" Your eyes slanted at the lightening bolt boy that snickered from a corner next to Mineta, watching as Izuku actually kissed your cheek!

His cheeks burned red and Izuku face palmed, "I'm so..ugh! They tricked me!" With a small smile you leaned in to him and kissed his cheek right back. Izuku's entire face turned red. "Y-y/n?" "Hey, if they wanted a reaction they got one!"

As soon as Mr. Aizawa walked in he spoke to the class saying, "gym. All of you."

In the gym you were all in uniform and ready to start training. You stood beside Mina Ashido, and pretty soon Mineta came close. He wiggled his eyebrows and winked, "hey there y/n. Nice day ain't it?" The short boy asked. "It's great, yes, um. Can you take six feet away from me?" Iida came just in time! He clapped his cheeks and lifted Mineta away!

"Sorry for the bother y/n! Carry on!" Mina sighed, "he's at it again, isn't he?" She asked you. "That little weirdo never gets the message!"

"Stop talking about nonsense and get up there y/n!" "Y-yes Mr. Aizawa!" You run up to the wall and remove your shirt taking in the temperature of the room! Mineta giggled and tugged on Sero and Denki's hand. "Isn't she hot?! Her quirk is such a boner!!" He said to them! His mouth watered and he squeezed his thighs together tightly, "woah, I didn't know you liked her that much!" Denki tells the short male.

He nudged him with a wink. "Oh, oh! Here it comes! Lift me up simpleton!" With an eye roll Denki lifts Mineta up so he sat on his shoulders! Mineta placed his hands on his face and watched intently at the view.

After taking in the room temperature, your body became a pale blue and you started climbing up the rocks. With each step you took, your feet stuck to the rocks for at least eight seconds. You had to move fast. Clinging rock to rock you at last make it to the top. That's when the place got hot and your body turned a pale red. Immediately you grab your UA shirt and cover yourself. Didn't want your goodies showing!

Mineta blushed harder. "I think I saw her boob!" "Yo, seriously?!" Sero asked, "how did it look?!" "It was big. And just right~" [if you're flat chested, just imagine you have big boobs.]

Mineta's dark eyes teared up and he watched with excitement as sweat rolled down your body. Y/n L/n! Quirk, Temper! Depending on the degree of the room her skin can change just to that colour! She's a walking mercury! She can only do this for three hours max though, so if she over does her power, it could result in a shock or stroke! Ooo, don't want that now do we?!

You stand to get off the rocks by climbing back down, but ended up slipping! Right away Mineta ran over and using the balls from his hair he threw one of it towards your hand, then another to your legs! You sighed in relief, "thanks Mineta!" He snickered, "you're welcome!" You pull at the balls, "can I get down now?!"

The position you were in was not pretty! Your legs were so far apart your pants split, and your c/p were showing! As for your hands they were just wide open, and unfortunately because you deactivated your quirk too soon, your bra melted off your body! Completely exposed! "Holy shit! She's huge!" Sero yelled.

"MINETA!! THE LITTLE CREEP!!" You tugged desperately at the balls! "Someone get me down! And everyone stop fucking looking!!" Mineta just chuckled some more and wiggled from side to side, "Finally! A view to remember!" "Don't worry Y/n I got you!" Ochaku floated up and Izuku joined. He gripped Mineta's ball and threw it down hitting him directly to the eyes!

At last, you were carried down in the arms of Izuku and Momo made you another shirt, "here. Put this on." Mr. Aizawa sighs, "y/n. You need to get clothes that agree with your quirk." "I know sir, I'll have to go to Mei." Your eyes turned dark and you pointed at the short boy. Your s/c finger stuck at his nose, "you. I'm going to KILL YOU MINETA!!" And he was on the run, from you, Momo, Ashido and Ochaku.

Next update: Denki Kaminari x reader