2

A/N: Oop language warning teehee

"Hey."

"Mmmm. Hello Dream."

Dream turned around. "Anything planned for this evening?" George continued.

"Eh. Don't think so. Just, you know, editing my video. Not much? What, are you asking me out or something?" Dream wheezed slightly.

George playfully shoved Dream. "Shut up you idiot. Just bored. Wanna watch a movie?"

Dream shrugged. "Sure, why not? I get to pick, though."

George pulled a face, and Dream laughed, turning away. "Too bad, Georgie poo!"

George twitched slightly, but Dream had already turned his back to George. "Don't call me Georgie poo." George pouted.

Dream turned back and answered with a wink. George huffed, rolled his eyes, and followed Dream back into the living room. Dream was sprawled on the couch, taking up more than three quarters of the space, flicking through the Netflix catalogue.

"Shove over, fatty." George tried to squeeze himself into the tiny gap, very conscious of the little distance between him and Dream. "What're we gonna watch, all mighty Dream?"

"Hmmm... Choices, choices. I'm thinking this one?" Dream stopped on a horror movie.

"Sure. Sounds interesting..." George spoke, stretching out the last word, shivering, which Dream turned his head over just in time to catch.

Dream sat up lazily. "What, is Georgie poo going to pee himself? What a pissbaby. Awww, poor Georgie, he can't take a little horror mo —" George cut Dream off by slapping a hand over his mouth. Dream shook with laughter under George's hand, and George felt Dream lick it.

"Eww! What the heck!" George exclaimed.

Dream wheezed to his fullest extent, free from George's muffling hand. "You didn't even..." George reached over and wiped it on Dream's cheek before Dream could react. Dream swiped at George's hand, but not before getting his cheek slobbered with his own spit.

Dream wheezed, laughing too hard to wipe it off. George smirked slightly, but his cheeks were slightly pink. George turned away, muttering profanity under his breath, which only caused Dream to laugh even harder. Choking, Dream reached up and wiped the warm saliva on his cheek off with his hoodie sleeve. "You — *wheeze* — idiot!" Dream fell back against the couch, laughing so hard that even George had to join in. After a few minutes, they fell into silence, and Dream started to play the movie.

George watched the screen intently, jumping occasionally, and letting out his signature, shrill scream a few times, each time bringing a wheeze out of Dream. Every time they jumped, they moved closer together, and by the time they were close to the end, Dream was practically hugging George. When George turned his head to see Dream basically leaning on him, his first instinct was to jump up and scoot away, but on a second, deeper instinct, he kept still. For a moment, George watched Dream breathe, waiting for him to jump away, but George noticed Dream's shut eyes and lightly rising chest, and deduced that Dream was in fact, asleep. He watched the blond boy's slow breathing.

That's cute.

George slowly leaned forwards and planted a kiss on Dream's forehead.

Fuck, what did I just do?

George felt Dream shift underneath him. Dream reached out and brushed the hair from George's forehead and stroked his fingers down his cheek, dropping them back to his side.

"I thought you were asleep." George commented, casually, despite of his flaming cheeks.

"Thought you'd confess while I was asleep, huh?" Dream whispered, fluttering his eyes open. George blushed slightly, and Dream smiled at his reaction.

"Maybeee...." George dragged out the word, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

Dream laughed, keeping his eye contact with the brown haired boy. He reached a hand up and ruffled George's hair playfully. George caught Dream's hand and gently kissed it. Dream grinned, still not breaking eye contact with George. Suddenly, George broke away and leaned his head on Dream's shoulder. Dream, slightly taken aback, felt confused, but then settled for the soothing weight of George's head, the steady thump of their heartbeats together.

"Love you." George mumbled into the soft fabric of Dream's hoodie. Dream smiled, and gently cupped his hands under George's chin, forcing him to look up at Dream. Dream met George's sparkling brown eyes, stroking his thumb over George's rosy cheeks.

"Aww, Georgie poo. Thank you. Have I ever told you that you're cute?" Dream cooed softly. George smiled, blinking shyly, glancing down at Dream's hoodie. Dream tilted George's head back, prompting George to look at Dream again. George met Dream's eyes, a little smile playing on his lips, tempting...

Dream fluttered his eyes shut, inviting George to do the same, and leaned in. George copied Dream, leaning into Dream's soft touch, relishing the sweet taste of Dream's lips, head swirling with emotions. George reached up and gently stroked Dream's cheek.

"I love you too." Dream murmured into George's mouth. George smiled, pulling away to look at Dream full in the face. "You're cute too." George answered. They stared at each other, enjoying the other's presence, listening to the synchronized, soft breathing. Dream reached out and gently brushed a strand of hair from George's eyes, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. George closed his eyes, listening to Dream's heartbeat.

"Good night Georgie poo." Dream whispered, close to George's ear, which caused George to shiver slightly. George blinked a single eye open, and smiled at Dream's face. George closed his eyes again, content to let Dream sleep next to him.

A/N: Short one because I just need practice :)