"Nurse Choi can I ask a favor to you? I'll go somewhere, promise it won't take that long. Pakibantayan po muna si Shine." I really need to go to the market to talk to Shine's employer.

"'Yun lang po pala sir. Oo naman po. Ako lang muna 'yung mag babantay kay Miss Shine. 'Wag kayog mag-alala babantayan ko s'ya ng mabuti" She said, assuring me that I should trust her to look out for Shine while I'm away. I kissed Shines forehead before running outside.

I really need to hurry because it's almost nine.

When I arrived at the parking lot, I started the engine and drive towards the market place. Good thing it's not that faraway from the hospital.

When I arrived at my destination, I walk fast towards the store where Shine is working.

"Excuse me," I get the attention of the sales lady.

"Ay, pogi anong sayo?" She said while trying to flirt with me. I just ignore her flirty advances towards me.

"Where is the owner of this store?" I ask her.

"Bakit pogi anong kaylangan mo?" Again she tried to flirt with me. I'm getting irritated.

"Can you just call the owner please?" I tried to calm myself. I really want to finish this business and return to the hospital ASAP.

"Ang sungit naman ni Pogi. Teka lang po." Then she go inside the store. When she go out, an old lady is behind her.

"Iho, ikaw ba ang nag hahanap sa'kin?" The old lady ask me.

"Ma'am, I'm here to talk about Shine." Upon mentioning Shine's name her forehead knotted.

"Iho, kung may utang sayo si Shine o kung may atraso s'ya sayo, wala s'ya dito. Ewan ko nga kung asan yung batang 'yon. Noong isang linggo na late nga s'ya tapos ngayon wala nanaman s'ya aba-" I stopped her by raising my hand to get her attention.

"Ma'am sorry to interrupt you but I'm here not because Shine has an unfinished business with me. I come here because I want to inform you that she was hospitalized and I have her medical certificate to prove it to you." I said while handing her the medical certificate.

"Bakit anong nangyari sa batang 'yon?" Her voice is full of concern.

"The reason is stated on the medical certificate. I hope you understand her absence." I said, I'm about to leave when sales lady ask me a question. "Pogi, ano kaba ni Shine?"

"I'm her bo- I mean, I'm her friend." I said before leaving. I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling. I almost tell that sales lady that I'm Shines boyfriend, ang feeler ko sa part na 'yon. Maybe soon, we don't know.

I was about to start the engine of my car when someone called my phone.

Dad calling...

I immediately answered the call, maybe it's about Shine.

"Hello, dad?" I'm a bit nervous while answering the call.

"Son, Shine gain conciousness." My eyes widened.

"Really, dad? Is she okay? How was she?" I'm panicking right now.

"Just come here and see for yourself." And he hang up the phone.

Lord please help Shine.

While driving my heart is beating so fast. I'm just lucky that I arrived at the hospital without being chased by the enforcers because of some speed violation. Good thing nothing happened.

I run as fast as I could to reach the VVIP room. When I arrived I saw my dad outside, walking back and fort. I ignore him, I'm about to reach the door knob when my dad stopped me by holding my hand.

"You can't go inside." He told me.

"Why? Dad I need to see her." I pleaded but my dad didn't let go of my hand.

"Son, don't worry, nurse Choi is inside. It's just that... When she woke up, she was shouting and keep on pushing everyone who would try to come close her. Shine is really traumatize, son." He tried to calm me down. I felt so useless, I can't even be with her in this kind of situation.   

"Dad? Do you think we need to call a psychologist for Shine's case?" I know that what Shine needs today is a person who have a license is this kind of field.  

"Don't worry son, I already called my good friend who is one of the best psychologist in the Philippines. Lets just seat first and wait for her to arrive and for miss Choi to calm Shine down." Dad tell me and we both seat at the sofa that was set up in front of the VVIP room.  

Its been twenty minutes and still no sign of Nurse Choi and the psychologist that my dad called.

"Dad, do you think something happened inside?" As time goes by, I'm getting more frustrated.

"Son, calm down okay? Or else I'll ban you from entering my hospital." My dad tried to scare me. I just zipped my mouth.

"Doc. Alejandre, I'm so sorry for taking too long. I had an emergency." Said an unfamiliar voice. I look up to see who's the owner of that voice.

"Dad who is she?" My dad slap my arm.

"Show some respect, she is the psychologist." My dad told me with a very small voice. But I think the psychologist heard our conversation because she laugh.

"Doc. Alejandre, you guys are cute." She said in between her laugh.

"So where is the patient?" She ask and my dad stood up and before leading her to the door they talked for awhile. I just rolled my eyes, being a gentle man doesn't suit him. When the psychologist has entered the room, dad sat beside me again and I look at him.

"Your 'friend' is young," I said while hinting something.

"I know what you're  thinking, young man but you're wrong." He said while avoiding my gaze.

"What? I'm just saying that she is young. Unless..." I tease him but he just glared at me.

"I'm old enough for that." The way he deliver the sentence, as if he is as old as grandfather.

"Dad I don't think 40 is old enough." What? I just want to see my dad happy.

"Let's fix your problem first, okay?" He told me. I just heave a sigh. I really hope she gets better as soon as possible.

"Doc. Alejandre? You are needed inside." We heard nurse Choi's voice and both of us stood up and turn our gaze towards her.

"Nurse Choi, what happened? How's Shine?" My dad ask Nurse Choi.

"Doc. Ferrer wants you inside, just to check on something." She informed dad.

"How about me?" I ask dad but he just shook his head and mouthed 'wait'. I just nod my head and take a seat again.

I really hope that everything will be okay.

_________________

 Guys kung may wrong grammar pag pasensyahan nyo na at sobrang nahihirapan na akong mag english.

MESHAEL MAG TAGALOG KA NAMAN😭 HAHAHAHA

#VOMMENTS

Happy 1.5k reads ❤