Chapter 27

Meshael's POV

Today is Sunday and Shine haven't woken up yet. I was worried but dad told me that it's just normal because her body is still recovering. Yesterday I even played religious song through out the day because I know that saturday is her time with God. Shine really taught me a lot of thing in just a short period of time. She even made me believe in God again and to start trusting his will in my life.

I really miss her so much...

I never once leave her side, unless if I need to use the comfort room. Good thing my dad let me. We are still waiting for her to wake up so that we will know what to do next. My dad have no idea what will happened to her when she gain conciousness, if she will act just like before when we saw her after the harassment or she will go back to her usual self. All of us hope for the later part.

My dad told me that he will help me look for the man who assaulted Shine. We still have no idea where to start, that's why my dad hired a private investigator. The private investigator will start today and we are hoping that the investigator will find that horrible person as soon as possible. My hands are itching to see the face of that man and to kick him inside a prison cell and give him the punishment he deserve.

"Good morning, Dad" I greeted my dad when I saw him entered the room. He is still wearing his lab gown. He has a major operation last night that lasted until this morning. I can see on his that he is tired.

"Son, here is her medical certificate." He handed me the paper that he is holding.

"For what?" I ask dad.

"Son you need to give that to her adviser, also to the owner of the Shop where she is working. They need to know what happened to Shine, but don't worry I didn't write the full details, for Shines privacy." I smiled at my dad, he really cares for Shine. Our father and son relationship is getting better and Shine is one of the biggest reason behind this union.

"Thanks dad, if its not for you then I will not know what to do." My dad pat my shoulder.

"Son, I'm just doing my job as a doctor and as a parent. Okay?... so I just drop by to give that to you and to visit Shine. I'm going return to my office and get some rest. I'm really tired." My dad said while yawning as he walks toward the door. I guess someone needs a proper rest.

When I look at the clock beside me, its already eight in the morning.

I decided to talk to Shine to ease the longing that I'm feeling right now. I think a trip to memory lane can help.

"Hey Shine, you know what? The first time you caught my attention is when you keep on trying to ask me if I'm okay. At first I was angry at you because I thought you are the kind of person who likes to mind other peoples business. But I was wrong, you are one of the most genuine person that I ever meet in my whole existence in this world." I laughed while reminiscing our moments together. The first time we eat together and when I bought her bananacue.

"Oh, shoot!" I almost forgot, today is sunday and she also have a work at the market. I walk towards the door and called the guard who guards Shine's room. My dad assigned a guard to make sure that Shine is really Safe.

"Kuya, can you please call nurse Choi, tell her to come to the VVIP room because I need her." I said and walk back to Shine.

Nurse Choi is the one who help us last friday with Shine that's why she will be her personal nurse until she recovers.

After five minutes of waiting, nurse Choi arrived.

"Pinatawag n'yo daw po ako, sir?" She ask me.