bakutodo

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓
ashido mina made a bet with kastsuki bakugo
which was a simple one, make shouto todoroki blush.
how hard could that be? very.
SOMEWHAT ANGST ?
——❆❤︎❆——

katsuki bakugo hated bets. he wasn't in middle school and it was just time wasting so why did he agree on one. why did he make a bet with ashido mina to make shouto todoroki blush? in fact katsuki knew it was going wasn't going to be east so why did he bet on it. that boy was dumb as a rock, couldn't take the hint of people hitting on him or how he just didn't understand compliments.

so with that it took him a week to even get a blush out of shouto but in a way katsuki didn't want to cross. it was in his plan but towards the way bottom. katsuki started off easy with simple compliments that lead up to playful flirting which ended up with awkward hugs and hand holding. nothing happened, no single blush or red hues on the pale's boy cheeks.

katsuki knew that people were going to guess that todoroki and him were dating but the one person he wished that wouldn't catch them was kirishima, his somewhat crush and did it piss him off when he caught the way kirishima looked at them with a sad glance. so katsuki needed to make this stop and with that he did.

who would've thought that a fake love confession would make shouto todoroki blush? well now mina and katsuki know after he took the picture and sent it to her. did it break katsuki a bit when he saw the way todoroki's eyes dimmed down and watered when katsuki confessed to him about the bet and how his words from this week were all false, yes. but did katsuki win the bet, yes.

so maybe it wasn't all too bad at the end, after all katsuki didn't feel anything towards shouto and now since the the bet was done, katsuki can finally focus on his actual feelings for someone else. eijiro kirishima.

——❆ ❤︎
posted on: august 12th at 1:45am
new version ; august 27th at 10:59 am
newer & final version ; august 22nd, 2022 at 1:32 am