dekutodo

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
❝ a simple glance at izuku's relationship with shouto ❞
FLUFF
——❆❤︎❆——

relationships weren't something that izuku midoriya and shouto todoroki were so sure about. in fact they had absolutely no clue of how relationships should really be. izuku had a bit more experience due to watching shows about it but he knew not all relationships are lovely dovey. so he wasn't surprise when shouto and his was so bumpy towards the beginning.

he likes to just forget the first half of their relationship, how awkward it was and how they slightly fought over stupid things. or how the two were very protective of each other and how that caused issues. or how shouto was very insecure about not being good enough for izuku. izuku was scared that he wasn't perfect for shouto which caused them to break up. so another thing was miscommunication as they didn't really talk about their reason for the sudden break up.

izuku and shouto weren't the best example of the perfect couple but the two couldn't have it any different. they rubbed out the knots in their relationship and grew from them.

izuku and shouto made new rules and set boundaries that they followed. they knew to give each other space when needed and not question it. it helped them grow and helped the two become more closer. they have daily talks to work out their feelings and issues that they have. so yes, their relationship was off at first but it's something that happens to everyone and now the two were very happy together.

——❆ ❤︎
posted on: august 19th at 7:18pm
new version ; august 27th at 7:52 pm
newer & final version; august 22nd, 2022 at 1:36 am