"I still don't understand even ten percent of what is going on here but I understand that she is ridiculously powerful. It's frightening but I feel such a deep love at the same time...sadness overcomes me when I look at her...as if she would miss something and I'd love to heal and help her."

Usagi turned her gaze back to Mamoru and with glassy eyes she spoke silently

"What is that I want to make everything good? Who am I? Before you came into my life I thought I would be Usagi Tsukino...but I feel that there is something else apart from this whole super hero stuff...is there anything else? Please, why is that I feel that I used to be someone else...and why do I know that you were there, too?"

There were so many questions written on his little princess face...and even more of them buried deep inside her heart, but Mamoru just wasn't allowed to change the happenings of the past.

He had to go. Soon. He had seen the Light of Hope. He could leave with the little girl and with Diana this place and the three could go to Elysion and try to set the power of her free. Something held him up when he sunk into those sky blue eyes which were seeking for answers.

"Right kids, time for Bedfordshire!"

Mamoru and Usagi got out of their own inner struggles when they heard Kenji getting up from his armchair and while he was yarning and stretching his arms excessively, he declared

"Tomorrow will be a new and exciting day for us. Thus, let's go to bed."

"An exciting day?" Mamoru heard himself echoing his future father in law words.

Usagi gave him a long look and finally replied while she was sighing deeply, obviously she has given up to receive any answers to her questions this night

"Well, it's sounds as if you'd come from a future more away than only one and a half years. Tomorrow we celebrate the Fukagawa Hachiman Matsuri."

"Exactly and since it will be the first time for Endy, we will all go there together as a family." Ikuko gave Mamoru a warm smile "it's a great opportunity to wear my new Yukata!" she clapped her hands together in excitement and made her way upstairs.

Left behind were Mamoru and Usagi, still sitting in front of their adopted child since Kenji and Shingo had also decided to leave the living room just a few moments after Ikuko.

"I don't know if this is a good idea to go to public places together with this girl after what happened with Zoisite." Mamoru stated dryly, still slightly overwhelmed by the latest developments.

Usagi shrugged merely and asked back

"Do we have any other choice than following the happenings of the timeline? I'd go there with my family as I do every year, so if you can manage to put on this protection shield successfully for Kousagi, I don't see a problem with going to the festival."

Her eyes clouded when Usagi continued with her explanation

"I actually wanted to go there with Naru this year...she urgently needs some distraction from Nephrite...I didn't know that there is another general of the Dark Kingdom but this is certainly not good letting her be with him any longer."

Mamoru frowned and was close to tell Usagi things from a future, not that far away from their current time. Finally, he managed to give her an explanation he hoped to be okay for her

"You cannot prevent Naru from her destiny but please don't worry. She'll be fine and everything will turn to the good for her. It might sound weird but...just be there for her when she needs you. That is your strength anyway."

Light of HopeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara