I'm Sorry...

TW: Suicide

Remus' POV

I hit record on the camera sitting in front of me on the desk. I cleared my throat a bit and looked directly at the camera.

"Hey... I've been meaning to talk to you. For a while now. Uh, I just wanted to say... it's done." I said, tears pricking my eyes.

I layed my head in my hand. My arms were showing, as well as my new uncovered cuts. Old and new. I was just wearing a vest, no shirt either.

"I can't do it anymore... I can't LIVE anymore...." I hissed.

My hands were shaking, and the tears were starting to fall. All I felt was rage, pain, hatred, sadness...

"Those SCARS on my arms! You know they're not cat scratches! You know I didn't fall off my bike! You know I didn't scrape it on the side of a door!" I nearly yelled into the camera.

I looked down at my desk. There was an assortment of items. Wrappers, pencils, empty soda cans... And a gun.

"You know EVERYTHING! But you laugh! You don't listen! You don't understand! But you know how I feel, but you don't say anything! I'm sorry I'm a disappointment!" I panted slightly.

I looked back up at the camera, I felt empty now. But the tears didn't stop for a second...

"When you act sad, I ask how you are and you tell me you're fine. I know you're not fine and I worry. But when I'm sad? Nothing's wrong... Not to you. Not to them. Not to anyone." I looked to my left and the handgun on my desk.

I smiled and looked at the camera again and closed my eyes. My hands were shaking violently and my head felt like exploding.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way... Goodbye..." I said reaching up and turning the camera off.

I looked down and smiled. 'It'll all be over soon...' I thought. I grabbed the gun, cocked it, and put it to my head. I took a single deep breath and pulled the trigger.

Virgil's POV

I opened the door only to hear a loud gunshot echo. I drop the groceries that were previously in my hand and run towards the sound. To Remus' room. "REMUS?!" I screamed, barging in. My body froze when I saw him. Remus was laying in a pool of blood, a gunshot to his head. I heard Roman start to sob behind me. It walked forward. I sat next to Remus, and gently took the gun. 'One bullet left...' I smiled. I slowly out the gun to my head.

"VIRGIL NO-!"

*Gunshot*

Remus Sanders Angst जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें