39. LEAVE THE WORLD

Zacznij od początku

     Silas scoffs, standing up abruptly. "Sorry? Is that all that comes out of your mouth? How do you think we feel? We lost our sister, a person we loved and adored but you... you just used her for your own benefit. You really do make me sick, Valdez."

     Luca doesn't meet his gaze. "Is there something you want me to do Silas? I don't mind doing anything to make up for my mistakes." his words anger Silas further, leading him to grab Luca by the collar tightly.

     His neck burns, his allergy of touch, always seemed to get the best of him.

     "Don't test my patience Valdez, nothing, nothing in this world will make up for your stupid mistake. I hope something just as bad happens to you because you're the worst kind of person in this world." each word felt like a bloody knife purging through Luca's body.

     "I guess so. I deserve it all." Luca sputters, he has learned to accept his miserable fate.

     Helius sighs. He knew that bringing Silas would cause trouble.

     "Let him go, Silas. You're forgetting he's the leader of our club." Helius says, but deep down inside he wanted his brother to continue.

     Silas laughs. "We can't ever leave this club, none of us can. This guy being a leader bothers me because he couldn't even stand the thought of getting engaged to a random stranger for more business opportunity."

     Luca couldn't breathe. His allergy was forcing him to lose his composure.

     "L-Let go." he whispers, his voice barely audible.

     Silas releases his hold in an instant. He forgot about Luca's allergy for a moment. Guilt overwhelms his body, he didn't mean to go this far. When Silas is angry, he can't control himself, it's as if the anger possesses him to act harshly.

     Luca resented the feeling of being weak. Why was it him? Why did he have to endure such a merciless fate?

     Instead of reaching out for the needle, he does nothing.

     There are days he wanted to end his life.

     And today was the day.

     Where he wanted to disappear forever and end his endless years of pain.

-

     ASHER PUSHES PAST people in the hospital. His eyes were filled with anger and his mind was roaring with fury. There was one job he had to fulfil, and that was to keep Luca alive and happy. Only to fail miserably, his best friend was on the verge of losing his life. Asher wanted to wake up from this living nightmare, he didn't want to live a life where Luca doesn't exist.

     He makes his way inside the private room, ignoring the warnings of the nurse. His heart freezes at the sight of Luca lifelessly laying on the hospital bed. "Why? Why did you not inject yourself after being touched? Did you really want to leave that badly?" he felt tears cascading down his face. "I told you I'll find another way out."

     "I told you to take care of his well being. If it wasn't for the fast admission into my hospital, he would've been dead." Luca's private doctor says, her eyes scanning the state of his body.

     Asher's heart numbed. Dead?

     "The abuse is getting bad Asher, I had to remove pieces of glass from his knees and observe the several scars across his whole body. If this carries on, he won't live to see another day." the doctor says, her eyes softening at the sight of Luca. She felt bad for the boy, he leads such a terrible life even with all the money in the world he still suffers endlessly.