Chapter-43 Honeymoon begins!!

Start from the beginning

"More than that! C'mon get up and go freshen up."

He replied pulling her up from the bed and pushing her inside the washroom so that she can do her morning business. Taani came out after brushing her teeth saying she doesn't have clothes to take bath.

Rey made her sit on the bed comfortably and brought the food trolley in front of her,

"Rey, ye sab kis liye?"

Taani asked him in awe, he looked at her bowing his head in a chivalrous manner,

"Actually vo kya hai na, shaadi se pehle my queen told me some of her wishes, so I thought, hum akele hai, trip par hai, honeymoon par hai. So why not fulfil them for her..."

Taani's eyes widened hearing him, she looked at him in disbelief but before she could say something he continued,

"To aaj aapki pehli wish puri ki jaye, treating you like a princess, vese to you are already my queen, but aaj aap hamari princess bhi hai."

Her eyes watered hearing him, she was looking at him with loads of love, he again bowed and said,

"So first thing for the princess is, breakfast in bed made by none other than your man here and then we will move forward."

"You made it?"

She asked him in amazement, he has cooked for her before but here they are on honeymoon in a resort and going there in the kitchen and cooking must be so tough, which he did just to fulfil her wish. Forgetting everything she threw herself on top of him, not expecting the force Rey fell down on his back on the floor with Taani on top of him hugging him tightly.

Laughing he sat up taking her in his arms, breaking the hug he wiped her tears away and asked her to quit sobbing like a baby. Making her sit comfortably on the bed, he joined her and fed her with his hands. Taani too fed him even though he was denying but how can she eat alone so he had to listen to her.