Chapter Two.

I zip my shorts and walk to the mirror, fixing my hair in an attempt to make it look the way it did at the start of the night

"You're leaving too soon." Garret says, a pout plastered on his face, as he puts his shirt on.

I glance at him in the mirror, "Maybe if you weren't so fast, I'd still be halfway through." I say and Garret frowns. I have no filter most of the time. I'm just brutally honest.

"You're mean." He says and I chuckle.

"Well, nice to meet you, Garret." I turn around and walk towards the door.

"I'll see you soon?" Garret asks. I mentally roll my eyes. What's with all of them wanting more than one night?

I awkwardly smile at Garret, but don't respond and exit the room. I'm assuming his frown is deepened. I always dread this part.

I pull my phone out to check the time. Eleven forty-five. We should probably leave soon.

As I text the group chat, I make sure to go around the house in search of anyone in this stupid team.

I started checking the rooms but to no avail. All I see popping in my face are the faces of teenagers, being giddy because they snuck into a college party.

I find an empty room and furrow my brows. There's a room unoccupied? Weird but I love that for me.

I slowly walk in and don't bother to turn on the lights. The small lamp on the nightstand is enough, I need to relax a little.

I take a seat on the bed and scroll aimlessly through my phone. What's taking everyone so long to reply? It's almost midnight.

Something catches my eyes. Red liquid on the floor. I snicker, apparently, there has been a fight here too. I put my phone down and sigh.

Wait. The spot of blood seems much bigger than I anticipated. And it's pretty much coming from under the bed. A chill runs through my body at the realization.

I snap myself out of it, it's nothing serious, I'm just being paranoid.

But the blood looks very fresh. Something took place here a couple of minutes ago only.

Okay, maybe a little glance won't hurt. I look at the door hesitantly. What am I so afraid of? It's not like I did anything wrong.

Maybe I should get out of here.

Okay, just a quick glance, I'm sure I won't find anything.

I turn my phone's flashlight on and get off the bed. I take a deep breath as I kneel down.

Suddenly I'm gasping so loud, my hands are shaking, and I feel like I might vomit. I didn't know I'd be met with a human body. Stabbed in the middle of his chest.