ch.7

3rd person's POV

Niall is laying in his bed and thinking. Thinking about Zayn, Trisha Yaser and the guy who was at the table. He doesn't remember his name but if he had to guess he would say Lewis? something like that. Everyone was really kind exept Zayn he was a bit rude but Trisha said that he always rude with new people and he will like him more. He didn't even notice when he drifted to sleep.

It's dark. I'm with my mom and my dad. We're moving fast. really fast. Then I notice that we are in a car. our car. that explians why we are moving this fast. Then it starts raining. I hate when it rains. It always makes me sad. Brings up memories from when my aunt died in front of me.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon. I was only 5 and Greg was 8. He stayed home because he had a stomach bug. My aunt was in the hospital with cancer and we went to visit her. I remember clearly when it happened. Mom went to the toilet and dad was in the cafeteria getting some coffee. I was left alone with my aunt. She was asleep. The only thing was heard in the room was the beeping from the machines. Then it stopped. Nurses came rushing in the room but they couldn't help her.

I'm happy right now. We're going home from my football (soccer) game which we won. We're dropping my friends Max and Jake off at their house then going home. My dad's driving and my mom is on the passenger seat. I'm sitting in the middle of the backseats. Jake on my left and Max on my right. They are a year older then me so 16. I'm playing Ariana Grande on the aux. I love her but my friends always complain because of it. We dropped them off a couple of minutes ago.

Now the raining is really bad. It's almost a storm. We're almost home. My parents are arguing if we should go home or just park the car and wait for the rain to stop. My dad is about to pull over and park the car when I see very bright light coming towards us. It's about to hit us but then before I know it a wake up gasping for air.

I only notice that I'm crying when i wipe my eyes with my hands. I relived the car accident in my dream. I look at the clock and it's only 12:35am. I cry myself back to sleep.

The next time I wake up it's 3am. I'm really thirsty. I go downstairs to the kitchen. There's a faint light coming from the kitchen. I stand next to the doorframe and look in the kitchen. Zayn is inside. He's shirtless and talking on the phone.

(An: just with green hair and in sweats)

I'm looking at him from the doorway. He looks so good. Like a god. I don't want to risk that he'll notice me staring again so I go in the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water. I grab a glass and pour water in it Zayn looks at me and I look at him. Our eyes lock for a second. This is so awkward. "I like your tattoo" I say while blushing like mad. He looks down at his torso then back up at me. I look down. Then he tries to cover himself and says "quite looking at my body you creep" and after he said that I was so embarrassed. I tried to fix it by saying "I wasn't" and I looked up with a very red face to saw him smirk at me.

"I know you want me to bang you. You'd like that wouldn't you? Me railing you?" I don't understand a word he's saying. What does he mean?
"W-wha-what?" I stutter out
"You don't understand do you?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Oh my god! Are you a virgin?" A virgin? Does he mean the the astrological sign? I don't understand what he's saying.
"No im not a virgo. I'm a scorpion i was born in November." He laughs and I smile at him not understanding why is he laughing but he looks beautiful.

"You're so innocent. Stay like that as long as you can" he smiles at me then kisses my forehead then leaves the kitchen. I'm so confused. I drink what's left in the glass then go back to bed.

———
An: Niall likes Zayn. He thinks he's beautiful. But Zayn doesn't like him that way. He's starting to like/love him as a brother. There won't be Ziall in this fanfic.