First day pt 2...

Start from the beginning

We also know that the princesses are still alive, thank the heavens, because the full blue moon occurs, not because of the stupid scientific reasons humans say it occurs for. Werewolves howl at this time as well as the full moon to try and communicate to the princesses, we don't know if this actually works but I happen to know for a fact, that werewolves actually howl at that time because they yearn for their princesses to return.

No, it occurs when all 4 princesses heal the universe from evil that has affected it, they sing a special song each blue moon to heal the universe, their voices are heard only with a certain spell that the headmaster casts on the school to be able to hear them. The princesses each have godly beautiful voices that rid your heart of evil if heard while in harmony. (Cliche right? 😂😂 this was my BFFs idea so thx Elly!)

Tomorrow night is actually the next blue moon, so make it in time for the Blue Moon celebration. We will learn more about this area of history in the next lesson along with the prophecy, now get out of my classroom! Its lunch time!" The class whined as if they wanted to hear more as Mrs. Minzy ended her lesson in a very amusing way in my opinion.

End of flashback~

Wow! History really seems fun, but why does that story sound familiar to our lives? And what prophecy was Mrs. Minzy talking about? I'm sure I've never heard it before so why- "Rosie!!! Come on! I wanna introduce you to my friends!" That was Seulgi unnie. She is my deskmate and one of my new bestfriends.

She teleported us to the cafeteria and wow this place is huge! I didn't even notice she was dragging me to a table until she stopped walking all of a sudden. "Guys this is my friend Rosé!" Seulgi unnie introduced me to a group of gorgeous girls sitting at one long table. I saw my sisters sitting there too.

"Hello Rosé! I'm guessing you are Jendeukie, Lali and Jichu's sister am i right?" A beautiful and serene looking woman asked me. "Yes I am, You can call me whatever you want, no need to be so formal." I want to be close to them as well like my sisters so I asked her to be informal with me.

"Okay then, I will call you Chaeng because I heard your real name is Chaeyoung, right?" So she listened to my introduction earlier. "Yes it is actually. So what is your name unnie?" "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Where are my manners! My name is Bae Joohyun, call me Irene. This is Seulgi, Sooyoung, call her Joy, that's Seungwan, better known as Joy and this is our Maknae Yerim, but she prefers Yeri. 1...2...3...HAPPINESS!! Anneyeonghaseo! Red Velvet imninda, were shapeshifters!"

Aww that was so cute! Then Nayeon unnie started speaking. "Hi Rosie. You already know me, Momo and Jihyo so these are our other members. That's Jeongyeon, Mina, Dahyun, then Chaeyoung, oh you guys have the same name! Wow. But I'll just call you Chipmunk okay? Anyway, that's Sana and this is our Maknae, Tzuyu! 1...2..3.. One in a million! Anneyeonghaseo! Twice imnida! Were all fairies but Nayeon is part vampire."

Waaa!!! Are all the girls here this cool, beautiful and cute!? "Hi Rosé! I'll call you pasta because your hair would look good in orange but it would also look like pasta- in a good way of course! Oh yeah! Hi I'm Eunha, i'm a mermaid! My friends aren't fantasian so I can't introduce them....oh well! Sit next to me Pasta!" Oh wow she's a bubbly cutie! (Eunha is not actually a student here, she's just visiting Twice and Red Velvet)

We were eating while chatting but suddenly i heard girls screaming. "Is something wrong?" Me and my sisters asked our new friends while trying to locate where the screams were coming from. "Oh nothing. Just the Playboys of the school, their current 'girlfriends' and Momo, Jihyo, Nayeon's mates." Sana answered us.

"Hey baby!" A blonde man that seems like a sunshine greeted Momo with a peck on her lips. "Hobi!!!" I guess this is Momo unnie's boyfriend or mate or whatever. "Nabong! Did you miss me?" A pale and slightly scary looking guy walked over and wrapped his arms around Nayeon.