Chapter 15

I can't sleep

Lindsey Point of view
----------------

I made my way to the computer room. As I walked down the hallway I got shoved into the lockers by the one and only (Cole! No-.-) bitch of them all, Amy.

"Listen here Mute, Cole is mine! He'll never date a mute like you! Hell you don't even have breast to show off Flat Chest!" She snarled in my ear, sending shivers down my back.
She pushed me again and laughed as I fell to the ground.

"Ouch" I whispered quietly to myself.
I slowly got up and walked to the computer room, my hair now in front of my eyes. I showed the note to Mr. Shulk (I love xenoblade, so deal with it xD) and sat down at a computer, waiting for class to start.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up. It was Cole, he sat down next to I and started to sign.
"Hey are you okay? I heard what the slut did to you.. Sorry I couldn't be there to help you." he signed sadness showing on his face.
"It's okay." I signed back.
"Alright if you say so. You know I really want to hear your voice. I bet it's really pretty." he signed to me as I moved my hair in front of my face to hide the blush on my face. (Totally not flirting. Nope >:} )
"It's not that pretty." I signed to him my face still hidden.
"Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssse." he signed adding a whole bunch of 'S' to the end.
"Fine. My voice is not that pretty Cole. I mean listen." I told him in a whisper.
Your voice is flipping beautiful! Whoever said it wasn't is an Idiot. Big time." he told me a blushing spreading on my face again and on his face as well.
I realized then that I had a crush on Cole..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Awwww! Anyways I don't have school tomorrow or Tuesday probably due to the cold and bad weather in The Midwest. ^_^ Hurray! More Updates!
Anyways next time: more Jonroy and.... Shoot we need a ship name for Cole and Lindsey! In the comments put a name and I'll pick during my next writing time!

Byeeeeeeeee kittens ^3^