Chapter 46

Cole's PoV
~~~~~
I caught Lindsey as she fell and placed her on the bed once more. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and let out a few tears.
"I'll kill them... I kill them both..." I muttered as more tears fell.
"Sadly you can't kill them because if you do you'll be sent to prison and well... That wouldn't be good." Henry told me, patting my back softly.
"I've always been good at Hiding bodies..." I said, smiling at him. He chuckled while shaking his head.
"I'm pretty good as well... Not like my mom taught me how to hide one..." Henry giggles softly.
"What are you two giggling about? You sound like high school girls giggling about a cute guy." Meru asked chuckling.
"Oh nothing." I laughed.
Meru shook her head and sat down in a chair, taking out her Ds. I sat closer to Henry and whispered softly in his ear.
"...Henry and Meru sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
~~~~~
Ambers' Point Of View.
-_-_-_-_-_-

I giggled softly as I flipped back to 3D.
"Cole your a terrible whisperer." I told him as I fixed my uniform.
"S-Shut!" Henry said as he smacked Cole against the head, his cheeks a dark red.
Cole laughed but stopped as the door opened softly.
-_-_-_-_-_-

Emile's Point of View.
•••••
I opened the door and walked in.

"Everyone ready?? " I asked as I picked up the sleeping Lindsey. The nurse and Cole told me everything.
Everyone nodded their heads and followed me out to my car. (MINI VAN! QUIT LYING EMILE! Emile: but... Mini vans aren't cool... DEAL WITH IT!) I heard Katie (sorry if that's spelt wrong... Forgot how to spell shit...) chuckle. "You have a Mini van now?"
"Hey when your daughter has a crap ton of friends it's hard to fit everyone in a 4 seater car." I told her as I opened the door and handed Lindsey to Cole. Cole got in and placed Lindsey on his lap, laying his head on her back and closed his eyes. Everyone soon followed and started talking.

<<Time skip to when Lindsey wakes up.>>

Lindsey's Point of view
*****
I groaned softly as I woke up, my head pounding. "Okay... I'm not old enough to drink so I'm not hungover... What happened??" I asked as I sat up, my accent coming through again. It's been awhile actually.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Things seemed a lot clearer and more vibrant... Weird... I liked around my room. Nobody's in here... I later back down and closed my eyes, falling back to sleep.