♤♡ Part 17 ◇♧

[A/n]: Holy shiiit, how long has it been. Art above not mine. Enjoy! ♡♡♡

Anonymous ask:
Hey cupbros! Do you ever think about using your straws as weapons?

[Y/n] was hanging out at the cupbro's apartment, she sat on the couch with Cuphead and a sleeping daisy on her lap, using Cuphead's coat as a blanket. "We did! We used to buy whetstone from Pokrind to turn our straws into AXES!" Cuphead said, swinging his straw around like he's wielding an axe.

"And I guess you would AXE the enemy, heheh!" [Y/n] joked.

"Heh, yeah, well... debtor. This was back when we were collecting souls." He placed his straw back on his head.

In Mugman's Room

"I do wonder if the axe was the only choice. Maybe I could've turned it into an actual sword..." Mugman said holding out his own straw.

Anonymous ask:
Ok, last question I swear, do you ever still vist the cottage or no. OH! how's Mugs with his history study?

Flipping through his books, Mugman said "No... we don't have the time to regularly visit since it's all the way on the other side of the Isles. And the research is... slow to say the least. The library happens to have so little on the Isles' background and I keep getting side-tracked. The Isles' own background and there's hardly anything on it! Unbelievable!"

Anonymous ask:
Hey Mugs! I have a hypothesis on the strange language you found. As well as Calix Animi in general. I think that this secret society moved through Greece at some point, and here's why. One of the symbols look like the symbol for omega. Other possible Greek symbols in the text include rho, epsilon, kappa, and maybe zeta. The earliest we can say.

Mugman looking like he'd just woke up said, "Ah!" He yawned. "Good hypothesis, I've looked into that and there is a resemblance, but it's not Greek exactly, it's hard to say the exact Era of the mausoleums, it's part ancient Greek and then suddenly Middle Ages... Either way, I'll keep it in mind. In the meantime, I'm heading to the library to look into our new findings. Thank you, I'll probably need it." Mugman changed out of his sleepwear and packed some stuff into his bag. He looked beside him to see Cuphead and [Y/n] sleeping together on the couch, he took a quick photo of them before he left.

[Y/n]'s P.O.V (Surprise, surprise! P.O.V change, sry if I don't show much of Mugman here)

Anonymous ask:
Cups and Mugs, do y'all remember anything about your birth parents?

"Nah, they might've not even existed." Cuphead said leaning back on they couch. "If they might've not even existed, then how do you explain your birth?" I grinned smugly. "Well, there's magic, the Devil probably brought us to life with that, we are cups after all."

"Mmm true." I replied holding the little fella on her lap who was wearing Cuphead's coat. "And to be honest... I don't really care for them? I mean... I don't know, maybe it's for the best, maybe there's a good reason for why they've never appeared in our lives. I dunno, I prefer the ancestors that had a whole temple built for them. Hah!" Me and the little fella looked at him a bit worriedly.

Anonymous ask:
Cups, Mugs and [Y/n], if you guys have trouble with nightmares, what usually calms you down the best?

I sat on the floor in front of the couch with the little fella behind playing with some strands of my hair, while Cuphead layed his whole body on the couch. "This is a bit embarrassing, but when I was little, whenever I had a nightmare, I'd wake up and sneak onto Mug's bed and sleep there." He chuckled.