♤♡ Part 5 ◇♧

Anonymous ask:
Hey Cuphead, Mugman! what was your reactions to Dice's theme song?

A scene played where Cuphead and Mugman entered, where they're holding the soul contracts and was a bit bruised from their fights.
"Did he... write his own theme song?" Cuphead asked.

"You can head on over to the next isle! Plenty more marks for you to lean on there." King Dice said disappearing into the floor.

"Psh... what a prick. Right, Mugs?"

"Mhm..."

Dice's theme song was playing in the background and the both of them can't help but nod and hum to the beat.

Anonymous ask:
So Mugs is like the tipsy troop when he drinks? What is Cups and [Y/n] like when drunk??

"Mugman's only like that on a LUCKY day." [Y/n] whispered to the viewers/readers.

"Can we not-? Talk about this??"

"Cuz' usually when he gets drunk he just becomes sad and cries a lot." Cuphead said.

"Also when [Y/n] gets drunk she usually gets all flirty and always say whats on her mind. Like this one time when you said something bad about Mr. Wheezy and he got so mad that he almost burned the whole casino down." Cuphead laughs.

"Shut up, Cuphead." [Y/n] gritted her teeth.

"Actually the only time when she gets flirty is with you." Mugman said to Cups.

"Mugs, not you too!" [Y/n] said embarrassed.

"Anyway, your one to talk, you just end up doing crazy shit when your drunk." She said.

"I do crazy shit even when I'm not drunk." Cuphead shrugged.

"This one time you somehow snuck into the theater got on stage in the middle of Mrs. Stageplay's performance and stole the role of Hamlet. You then came home with the stolen costume and a trophy for 'best performance'." Mugman said.

"Well, hey! That makes TWO plays of hers I interupted and made better! She should be thanking me!"

"Another time you stole Dr. Khal's robot and used it to take Captain Brineybeard's ship around the city." [Y/n] said.

"Oh please, she had fun."

"And the other time you went missing for the ENTIRE night and the next day I found you in a hidden chamber of the temple, reciting some sort of CHANT!"

"Well, hey, I found the hidden chamber, right? So, you're welcome."

"Cuphead, you're missing the whole point of this." [Y/n] facepalmed.

Anonymous ask:
If you guys don't mind, you two live in your own apartment right? What happened to Elder Kettle's house? Did you sell it or something?

"Yeah we moved to an apartment in Inkwell City... it's closer to work and we couldn't stay hidin' in the woods forever."

"The thought of selling it... crossed our minds but we decided we don't wanna just give it away like that."

"So we just keep it there, just in case. We tooks somethings and furniture with us though... anything we really needed. "

"We haven't visited the woods in ages now..."

Anonymous ask:
What do you all do in your spare time?

"Whatever we want?" [Y/n] said.

"Depends whether you're askin' during work hours or in general." King Dice says.

"Mugman likes to hang out in the library a lot." Cuphead pointed his thumb at Mugman.