Back home...

Yn's POV
I was waiting at the airport for my oppa it's been 3 whole years since I came back here in Seoul,Korea I lived in UK for my studies and now I am graduated so I decided to come back here and continue my life with my loved ones my parents live in Busan well they actually don't have a fixed place cuz they have to move from country to country, city to city due to business purposes. So I decided to go back to live with my oppa.

I was wearing this tho:

I was looking for him when I met a pair of eyes staring at me I immediately understood who it was I ran and jumped on him "ouch! Yn-ah" I heard me oppa say

I was looking for him when I met a pair of eyes staring at me I immediately understood who it was I ran and jumped on him "ouch! Yn-ah" I heard me oppa say. "Hehe sorry" I replied. He grabbed my suitcase and we went to his car:

And sat in the car we chatted the whole time but when we were close to the house he said "yn-ah I don't live alone I live with my bestfriend, are u okay with it?" "Oh no problem oppa it's ok but can I ask why?" "Because of some personal reasons hi...

And sat in the car we chatted the whole time but when we were close to the house he said "yn-ah I don't live alone I live with my bestfriend, are u okay with it?" "Oh no problem oppa it's ok but can I ask why?" "Because of some personal reasons his parents died in there so he felt they should leave that house he told me the reason and I forced him to stay with me he agreed but u won't have any problems because his sister also lives with us!" "Oh ok then!" I replied.

And we reached there finally! I came out and my oppa remove my suitcase from the backseat and said "Yah! This suitcase is lighter that u!" He joked "YAH! U ALIEN! " And he started running away I ran behind him and we were in the house run I was running and saw a guy I shouted to move out of my way but he had headphones on his ears I was about to stop but I tripped due to the carpet and fell on him the next moment we both were on the ground staring in eachother eyes I don't know what I had butterflys in my stomach and my heart was beating so fast that it would pop out of me any second but then I heard someone say "Yah! What are u both doing?!" I broke the eye contact and stood up and said "I was running behind u but he suddenly came in and had his headphones over his ears so he couldn't hear me telling to move I tried to stop but I tripped due to the carpet and fell on him!" I said quickly "woah woah calm down u rapping or something?" Oppa said and laughed then I heard a girl speaking " Yn unnie-ah!" I turned around and saw.....

Hey army this is the first chapter I hope u all enjoy and I will see u all soon bye! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜