16- Sassy Niall Is Hot

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I'm just happy to be here right now, with you and everyone else." Harry shrugged. "Thank you, for everything." He then added in a more serious tone.

"No Harry, don't go being all cheesy then serious on me. You will make me cry." Niall said, already feeling the sting of tears behind his eyes.

He was emotional as it was. And the fact that Harry had turned out to be a better partner than he'd first thought was just great.

"Don't cry, today is a happy day. I don't wanna see tears from those pretty eyes." Harry said. He moved closer to Niall and wrapped an arm around his back while Niall lay his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Not even happy tears?" Niall looked up at Harry with a sweet smile and Harry couldn't help himself. He stole a kiss and laughed when Niall chased after his lips.

Before Harry could answer though, someone cleared their throat, pulling the married couple from their little bubble.

"Hello your highnesses." It was Natasha. She was standing infront of the table and both Harry and Niall could see that it was hard for her to address Niall like that but she didn't have a choice because they had crowns on their heads and needed to be addressed as royals.

"Greetings to you Lady Natasha." Harry replied while Niall just nodded to her in greeting.

When the formal greetings were out of the way, she fixed her eyes on Niall and her face hardened.

"You do realize that was supposed to be my crown, right?" She asked and pointed to the crown that as on Niall's head.

Harry tensed in anger and was about to speak up but Niall squeezed his hand that was linked to his, letting him know that he had the situation under control.

"And yet it rests on my head. Keep humouring yourself, love." Niall smirked and Natasha's nose flared.

"He is my husband. It is my destiny to be married to him." She said, shooting daggers at Niall.

When Harry was convinced that Niall  had it under control, he sat back and looked at Natasha.

"Is that so? Please do share, is there another wedding scheduled to take place after this one where you will marry an imaginary Prince? Which I hope you didn't forget to invite us to." Niall answered, sarcasm dripping from his words and drowning Natasha.

She opened her mouth to say something and when she couldn't find any words, she turned to Harry with the most innocent face she could pull.

"Your husband is very rude, how can you sit here and listen to him belittle one of your subjects like that?"

Harry cleared his throat and sat up, grabbing Niall and pulling him towards his body.

"I think that teaches you something. The next time you come at him and try to insult or intimidate him, you will have both of us to deal with. And we can be really rude together, trust me you don't wanna find out."

Niall smiled and pecked Harry's cheek.

"You will regret this." Natasha said angrily.

"Ooh I'm terrified." Niall rolled his eyes and without another word, she walked away.

He then turned to Harry who was looking back at him with amusement written on his face. "What?"

Harry shrugged. "It's just... Sassy Niall is hot." He said cheekily and smirked when he saw red dust Niall's cheeks.

"And intimidating Harry is even hotter." Niall shot back and he was now the one smirking. "I can't wait for our honeymoon." He bit his lip.

Harry's eyes instantly darkened but before he could say anything.