First and maybe last official date

"Calum Hood where are you taking me?" I demanded. "Okay take off your blindfold!" he said. When I took it off we were in a park. It was dark outside, but the park was beautifully decorated with lights. "Calum this is gorgeous!" I said. "Yeah, kind of like you." he replied. I kissed him. His tongue asked for approval and pushed its way in. Our tongues danced together. Then I pulled away. He dragged me to an area where the lights were mainly at. There was a picnic set up. we walked over there holding hands the entire way. It felt too perfect, like something out of a movie. We ate and we chit chatted. Then Stacey walked past. "What the fuck is that whore doing here?" I asked. "She's been stalking me lately. "Oh hi Calum!" Said Stacey. She turned and looked at me. "Mia." she said. "Bitch." I said. "Listen Calum, I gotta go. Nice seeing you!" She said as she ran away. We talked for hours it seemed like. Then he kissed me, but this time it was different. He wasn't as gentle. I stood up, but he grabbed my ass. "Calum." I said pulling away. but he pulled me back. He pulled me until I was on my knees. He pulled me on top of him. "I have to go to the bathroom." I said. "cmon get a little loose." He said. he reached under my shirt and unhooked my bar and somehow took it off with my shirt on. I was paralyzed in fear. Why was he doing this? My mind got back into it when he grabbed my boobs. I kneed him in the balls and went to the bathroom. I stayed in the bathroom for a long time, but I got the courage to go back out there. I was so surprised. Stacey was making out with him now. "Slut!" I yelled pointing at Stacey, then I pointed at Calum. "Asshole! I thought you were different!" I yelled. then I ran back home. I went straight to my bed and cried into my pillow. Then I fell asleep. Maybe things will be better tomorrow? Maybe he can explain. Or maybe he will get back with Stacey.