Bill grew frustrated with his nonsense, growling, " Stop, stop. You're not made for this kind of stuff. " As he finished, a foot collided with his jaw, sending him straight to the ground. (Y/n) stared plainly at the tiger, stepping towards him and crouched down,

" Do not yell at Legoshi. "

She then began pulling his ear to reach her eye level,

" Or I will fucking throw you off this rooftop. Then jump down from here and land on your stomach, allowing you to spill out every junk in your body. Then break your dick so your horny ass can never fuck again and you'll be forever lonely to where you end up fucking killing yourself because you are a desperate piece of shit, " She gave him a closed eye sweet smile,

" Okay <3 "

The rest of the males cowered away once she dropped the tiger's head onto the ground below then walked to her boyfriend, sitting happily onto his lap, " Now please resume the meeting. "

Tao leaned towards Aoba, " She may be cute but she's scary as hell. " The eagle nodded his head in agreement, shuddering at the thought, " When she fought Bill, I immediately grew terrified of the girl. "

All males nodded with agreement.

" Still cute though. " Dolph added.

(Y/n) grew irritated considering they were whispering quietly, due to her hearing she was able to hear it perfectly. " Yes we get it, I'm gorgeous, can we fucking continue. " allowing the males to shriek, obliging with her orders.

Bill shot a glare towards the female hound but slowly got back up to sit back down, " You do not make a good team leader Legoshi. We'd treat our herbivores nicely without you telling us to. "

(Y/n) nodded, " He is right, we're automatically friendly. "

" You always growl and threaten them. " Tao mentioned

The female snapped her neck towards the black panther which made him shrivel with fear, holding his hands up as defense for her attacks then she huffed.

Scratch.

(Y/n)'s ears began to twitch intensely, as if it was like nails clawing against a chalkboard.

Scratch.

Her hands flew to her ears slightly fidgeting and the males took notice of her actions, concerned for her sudden form. Legoshi glanced down and glanced around but heard nothing, so he knew it was probably something only she can hear.

Scratch.

His hands flew to her ears trying to block out the rough, screeching down that strained her hearing.

(Y/n)'s head dropped with a sigh of relief once the noise stopped, slightly panting as she began to smack her ears hoping to regain her hearing.

" I can't hear. " She muttered.

The rest of the males other than Legoshi both glanced at each other with glances of interest as if an opportunity had opened up. Bill waved his hand in front of (Y/n)'s face and she snatched it, " I'm fucking deaf not blind, you idiot. "