Meeting the Sway boys

Luna's POV:
Charli, Quinton and I do our Maths, English and Spanish together. Charli's best at English, Quinton's best at Maths and I'm best at Spanish because I'm latina, so it works out well. I go outside to record my voice for music class though.
"Ahhh, why are you going? Just sing hereeee, pweaseeeee," Charli says with a puppy dog eye look.
"Smart, funny, pretty and talented. The only thing that's left to find out is your skills in bed ;)" Quinton says.
"Quinton, don't be an idiot. Now you've definitely scared her away!" Charli sighs.
"Yep, be right back guys," I say popping the p.
I record No Time To Die by Billie Eilish. I love Billie because I can resonate well with her music.

After I finish, I feel a tap on my shoulder behind me and I start to panic. I can't breathe, I desperately attempt to breathe but I don't find any air.

Flashback:
My uncle taps me on the shoulder and punches me out cold. I wake up to him hovering over me while being inside of me.

I finally wake up, able to breathe with tears rolling down my cheeks.
Quinton says, "Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry for being such an idiot. I followed you and listened to your angelic voice. I just came to say your voice is amazing."
I shrug it off, "No worries, you just gave me a little fright is all."
"Baby girl, I literally just gave you a panic attack. Tell you what, I have to go now but you can come and hang at sway later. I need to be sure you're okay," he says with a smile.
"Sounds fair to me," I say.

I go up to Charli in my room.
"Hey Charli," I say.
"I tried to stop Quinton from leaving haha," she says.
"No worries. Fashion Nova just offered me a brand deal. They're sending me clothes and a hundred thousand dollars. Let's celebrate by shopping!" I say.
"Luna, I'm so sorry but I have to catch my flight to Italy. I've got to go to Milan Fashion Week," Charli says.
"Woah, casually dropping bombs! Good luck. I'll miss you," I say.

I go to the mall and buy some lingerie, some bikinis and a few hoodies and crop tops. I walk past a shop labelled ADULT SHOP and stop. Now that I'm okay with thirds and fourths, I should probably learn to be okay with having sex with myself. I go inside and buy a vibrator.

I go back to the hype house and meet a guy called Nick there. He must've been on a trip. He seems really nice. I take a shower and straighten my hair, put on my new undies and wear a white crop top with a short black skirt. I take my LV purse and pack a bikini, a chapstick, a phone charger, my phone and gum. I get a lift to the sway house and call Q.
"Hey, I'm outside but stuck behind all the fans," I say.
"Stand by the lamp post, I'll come through and get you," he says.

2 minutes later Quinton comes through all the fans.
"Are you ready?" he asks.
"yeah," I reply.
He holds my hand and walks through the fan girls. Hollywood Fix comes up to us and says, "Quinton Griggs, are you dating newcomer Luna Petrou?" the hungry journalist asks.
"Just ignore them," he whispers.

We walk into sway and I meet all the sway boys. Bryce, Kio, Griffin, Anthony, Josh and Jaden are super nice. I find out that Jaden's a singer, Griffin's talking to Dixie, Bryce is talking to Addison, Anthony and Avani are together, and Josh is dating some girl called Nessa. Quinton suggests I collab with Jaden on a song. They all seem super cool and I flirted a bit with Jaden and Kio, but Quinton seemed angry. When I'm done talking to them, Quinton grabs my hips possessively and takes me up to his room.

"What the fuck was that?" Quinton says.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Throwing yourself at Jaden and Kio!" he yells.
I love a dominant man. He traps me against the wall and I feel my nipples harden and I get wet. Dammit Luna, you can't let someone have this effect on you!
"Why are you mad, we're not together," I reply.
"Oh right. Um, I- I- I'm not mad. Let's watch a movie," Quinton says.

We watch a romcom, which I don't really care for but it was funny to watch Quinton sit through that and think he was doing it for me. We cuddle until we go to sleep.