A proper welcome into the hype house°

I hear a soft knock on my door.
"Come in!" I say.
"Sup, mamas!" Tony says. "Want to watch a movie?"
"Sure thing."

We cuddled with him as big spoon and me as little spoon. We started by watching After and we weren't tired after that so I picked fifty shades of grey and turned my LED lights red.
"What're you trying to do here, Lulu ;)"
"Nothing much," I said biting my lip.

I stalked all the hype house members while I was chilling and I found Tony's helicopter video. I can't lie and say I wasn't impressed by his moves and his size.

I moved my ass against his dick and I felt him harden against me. We kissed and he bit my bottom lip.
"So, mamas. Have you gone all the way?" he asks.
"Um, I guess you could say that."
"What do you mean, 'I guess'?" Tony lifts a questioning brow.

I don't know why I told him, maybe I was overwhelmed by the moment, or maybe his kindness from earlier but I broke down and told him about how my uncle raped me every night from the age of 10.

"Lulu, I'm so sorry. How can I help?" Tony says with a heartbroken look on his face.
"You can help me reclaim my body. I want you to make me cum without using your dick because I need to take baby steps. I
might cry in the middle of it or have a panic attack but don't stop until you have my release on your fingers or tongue," I say.
"Anything for you. Think of it as your proper welcome to the hype house."

He slowly sides my sleep shorts and undies down my legs. Tony kisses the inside of my thigh licks up and down my slit and then pokes his tongue in and out of my entrance. I moan and push his head in to tell him to stop teasing. His tongue enters my sex and he licks inside my and moves it to my clit. He puts a finger into my entrance without warning and I gasp.

I feel tears roll down my face, and then I feel it coming on. My panic attack. First, my vision blurs and I can't breathe. I can't breathe, I can't breathe!!! I desperately gasp for air as I feel a memory flooding back.

flashback:

Uncle Wes lines himself up at my entrance after making me stroke his cock. He thrashes into me painfully, taking my virginity and my happiness with him. He only goes for 30 seconds before he releases into his condom.
"You ugly slut," he says. "This is the only sex you'll ever get. I'm doing you a favour you ungrateful bitch. Why are you crying and screaming?"

I come back to reality and try to just focus on Tony. He pushes a second finger into me while licking my clit but he's going painfully slowly and he has a concerned look on his face.

"Faster Daddy!" I groan.
He doesn't disappoint and picks up the pace. He switches his fingers and tongue and pushes his tongue into my entrance while rubbing my clit. I start to feel a dull feeling building in my core and then the feeling of the first drop at a rollercoaster and I start to release. My legs shake profusely while I scream out my high.
"Fuck, you're so hot when you're cumming," Tony says. "Can I use your shower?"
"Sure. Thank you," I say.

While he's gone I think about what's just happened. I don't usually do this type of thing the day I meet someone and I sure as hell don't do this as all since ...

I get lost in thought and forget that Tony's in my bathroom. I walk in and see him stroking his cock and groaning. I scream and run out. He doesn't pay attention and continues.

5 minutes later he comes back out.
"Sorry about that mamas, I had a massive boner from your rubbing your ass against me but I didn't want to pressure you," Tony explains.
"That's okay. Cuddle?"

We cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.