they all ran in reflexes; however, they all led the pigs to the other applicants that were now crashed onto the ground with crimson blood. it was like race, but it was who could survive without getting crushed. as (y/n) was looking back, she saw a small rock slightly hit the pig's forehead, causing it to hit their soft spot. bingo !

her pace slowed as her friends started to become ahead of her now.

   " (y/n), what are you doing ! " killua yell.

   " get back over here ! " kurapika scolded.

  more warnings came through all of their mouths, but it went in one ear and out the other as she continued her target.

  she stopped at a safe distance as she backflipped onto the pig's back and carefully balancing on top of the creature. as she punched the pig's forehead, the pig fell unconscious on the grassy land, and (y/n) hopped back off.

" nice going (y/n) ! " gon congratulated, now running towards the pigs with confidence.

killua smirked as she spoke, " alright, our turn. "

the other applicants stared at them in awe as they now followed their actions; they all came back with dead pigs.

   (y/n)'s parents had never taught her how to do normal things that kids were suppose to know at such a young age, and one of them was cooking

(y/n)'s parents had never taught her how to do normal things that kids were suppose to know at such a young age, and one of them was cooking. the only way she knew how to cook decently was her personal maids that she made friends with when she was alone. they weren't good at it, but she now had to hope on their luck.

  the dead pigs were getting sizzled onto the grills as it slowly turned crisp as time flies by. all applicants had the same meal while (y/n) stuffed lettuce underneath the well-cooked pork. she drizzled delighted sauces onto the pig that had meat, tomatoes, and curry inside of it to have more taste. they found it on the way back to the second phase.

not many applicants were finished or was too scared to go up. they waited until some of the other applicants had the guts to check out their food towards the examiners; however, none of them passed the test without even tasting their food.

they sighed before bringing her dish towards the quiet platform; the examiners looked at the meal in amusement with a hint of sparkles in their now satisfied eyes.

" finally ! " menchi examined before continuing, " a meal that i can finally taste ! "

they both picked up their forks before digging in with a small bite, " this is the best pork i ever taste ! " bukhara cheered.

(y/n) shrugged unamused, " it's not really good. "

the applicants eyes were now on the unimpressed female before turning their gaze on the female examiner. the tension in the air grew between everyone as they waited for her answer.