𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ⁴

  the chairman explained the game; in order to win, you'll have to catch the ball out of his hands and only two players are allowed in the court

  the chairman explained the game; in order to win, you'll have to catch the ball out of his hands and only two players are allowed in the court. tag team. you can do whatever it takes to snatch the ball out of his hands. in exchange, we would pass the hunter examine and easily get our cards

  (y/n) tossed a play ball against the wall as she caught it. her eyes side-eyed gon and killua as they were at it for 3 hours straight. the chairman's was smart about his defense and very skilled at it. gon and killua's attack gotten weaker and easier to read.

  9 hours were all they had left to win. (y/n) observed and caught on the chairman's moves. her eyes focused on gon as he took two steps forward; however, gon jumped way above the old man as he bumped his head onto the ceiling, causing him to get injured.

  (y/n) threw her shoe at the back of the guy poor guy's back, aimlessly. " you had that !! "

  " idiot we know how high you can jump ! " killua commented, looking at the green boy that was now on the floor covering his head with his hands.

  with that gon tag (y/n) in, making her finally have the taste of fun.

(y/n) stepped in the court as she just started at the older man. " hmm. you got a plan dora ? "

her attention switched to the white haired boy, " you bet, ursula. " he smiled as her raised his fist to fist bump the girl which she gladly did.

as (y/n) whispered the plan into killua's ear, the chairman stated at the two kids in front of him with amusement. he knew that killua had a lot of potential with the right motivation, but he knew nothing about you which made his defensive difficult to show. however, his gut feeling told him that there was something about you that seemed interesting to him. he didn't know whether it was your mysterious skills, personality, bravely or what.

soon the whispering died down as the two stared at the old man with a glint of determination. the chairmen could feel goosebumps spreading across his skin as it felt like he could be frozen by their stares.