I could never understand why someone would engage in sex while not expecting to be pregnant. Even if you use birth control or condoms there is still that slight possibility that it may happen. The best way to not get pregnant is to not have sex...

If a baby comes, and the parents are not ready, they opt for either abortion or adoption. If they go with adoption, for 9 months the mother would be carrying the child and give birth to them... Most, would of course feel the affection between a mother and a child, but their circumstances might lead them, to not being able to raise one. 

Yes,  I could understand that,  but as someone who live in an orphanage, I saw the children grow and learn about things in life.  How their parents abandoned them and set them up for adoption. No matter how you try to justify it and explain it to them, it will forever leave a scar in the heart of the child...

That's why... I may be young... Heck im still 17 spiritually, but i could never ever let this guy growing in my belly to experience the pain those children in the orphanage had.  It was enough for me to understand how cruel life is... And i won't pass it onto this child...

I feel funny, i talk like i know a lot,  but I'm still young, and i know there's still a lot to learn.

Even if i did want to raise this child.  I would need help. 

I look at Zach who had stayed silent all this time, he was looking alternately at my face and my belly.

I got up of the bed and stared back at him. 

"wanna touch it? " i ask hoping to lighten the mood. 

I immediately shut my mouth,  realizing that, that sentence sounded kinda kinky.. 

I saw his eyes brighten before he nod his head...

I breath a sigh of relief when i realized that he didn't realize anything...

Get it?

I took his hand and put in on my belly...

"do you feel anything?" I really wanted to know,  cause i don't actually feel anything.

"yes" he answered while still looking at his hands that covered my belly.

"Zach" i called and he stared back at me...

I was quite surprised with my voice. It's the kind of voice you have when you have finally decided on something and want to tell it to someone.

Firm and Clear. 

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" I ask.

Even if I was pregnant and want him to take responsibility I don't want to be a third wheel if ever he did have someone.

"No" he answered.

"Are you in love with someone?" i ask again. 

I don't want to try and give my heart to someone who already gave their heart to someone else.  I'm a weak hearted girl.  I like to cry,  those stories that I've read was enough to earn a bucket of tears from me. What more if I'm the one experiencing it?

"No,  I've never been in love with anyone" he answered as he look at me in the eyes like he was trying to search why I was asking this question.

I took a deep breath before i let out the next string of words. 

"Zach... Let's give this a try... Date me... Be my... B.. Boyfriend" i almost choked on my saliva in there but still managed to blurt the words out.  I never thought that I would one day,  propose to a man to be my boyfriend.

Am i even asking this right?? Is there a format on how to ask someone out??

I used to say to myself....if I had a crush to someone, the only one who will know is me, myself and I. I'll take this secret to my grave.  Telling your friends is stupid,  cause those rumors always start with your friends. That's how i spend all my school days peacefully.

"I... I mean, we never planned for this to happen, but it's here.... and I'm not someone that does something and not take responsibility for it"  Not that it's me who did it,  but since im in Ealize's body,  then it falls under my responsibility.

"My parents died when I was still a child,  so I know how hard it is not to have one" i almost want to cry thinking about my parents, it was like a block of heavy things is pressing in my chest making it harder to breathe.

"I want a family Zach,  a normal and a loving family that I lacked. So if you're okay, I want to give US a go.  I want to try liking you.  I don't want us to be stuck in a relationship where the only thing holding us is the baby, It'll never work out"

This is according to many novels i have read, and it is true that I want a loving family...

I paused for awhile but i never took my eyes off of his.  I feel like this is the most i could do to show my sincerity. 

"If... If by chance it doesn't work out,  we can talk about it then" i honestly don't know what to do,  if this won't work...

"I'll make it work" i was a little shocked when he said that.  I thought that at best he would just agree to my plan,  i never knew that he'd be this dedicated. 

"so, you agree to keep the baby? " he ask... which made me confused

He looks like a little puppy having that begging look.  I could almost imagine his dog ears and tails drooping down.

"where you afraid that I'll abort it?" i ask back..

I saw him flinched a little and then nod...

"why did you think so? " i couldn't help myself from asking. I was curious which part of me did he have an impression that i would abort the child if I knew. 

"Your still young,  there's a lot of things you can still do,  and having a child..." he paused a little like he was actually imagining what would happen

"I'm afraid that you would think it'll bother you"

I was surprised. Judging by Ealize's personality, indeed that may happen.

No,  from the very first day after that happened between them,  she might've taken birth control pills. 

But I'm me and Ealize is Ealize. Even if I'm occupying her body now I'm still me.  My personality won't change. 

"I won't" I smiled at him. Trying to reassure him. 

"I will need your help though in taking care of this child, it won't be easy"

He nodded at me,  and i heard him faintly say thank you... In a very small voice. 

A minute of silence passed before a sudden thought invaded my mind again..

"Are you really a werewolf?" i ask a little too over excited.

"Yes I am" Zach answered calmly. 
As i thought older guys are good.  They're more mature and steady.

I was debating myself if i should ask him to show me his wolf form or not.  I want to see it for my curiosity, but the rational part of my brain screamed that it's a bad plan and I would wet myself if i do see a wolf.

I have a phobia for dogs... But it mostly stems from me not understanding why they would bark and bare their fangs at me even if i meant no harm.

So maybe,  since he's a werewolf. He won't growl or bite me right?  He will still have his intelligence right??