8

After texting Kat, telling her to come to her house to pre game as well as a ride to the club or wherever the fuck they were going, Mia started getting ready. Deciding on a plaid skirt and a black corset top, Mia then started on her makeup while blasting her music as loud as possible. Thankfully her parents were working late and she would hopefully be long gone before they got home. Mia multitasked, doing her makeup whilst simultaneously rolling a joint. After finishing both she pulled her bottle of vodka from under her bed and took a few swigs before smoking the joint out of her window. Sure the house would stink of weed, but her parents were going to be assholes to her anyway so she figured she might as well do what she wants.

The more intoxicated Mia became the more she mulled over sour thoughts of her mother in her mind.

"You know what? fuck that bitch!" She exclaimed out loud to her empty room. Making up her mind she headed towards her parents room, scoffing when she saw their separate beds. "Of course" she muttered under her breath. "Aha.. nice hiding space." She snickered to herself when she found her mothers stash of cash under her mattress. Pocketing $400 she stumbled back to her room. Noticing her phone was lit up she saw a text from Kat saying she was outside. Mia rushed towards her front door, swaying slightly.

"Kat! Welcome to mí casa!" Mia exclaimed, holding up her arms.

Kat laughed at her drunk friend, "Damn, I've got some catching up to do." She stated entering the girls house. The house was a nice size, although it did have a strong smell of weed and music was blasting from what she assumed to be Mia's room.

"C'mon then bro, let's get fucked!" Mia giggled dragging her friend into her bedroom.

She handed the girl her bottle of vodka and Kat took a few swigs, hoping to get on the same level as her intoxicated friend.

"So what's the plan?" She asked, wincing at the taste of the liquor.

"Well Fezzie is coming with us actually." Mia said trying not to smile. Kat smirked at her friend, "ohh I see so I'm gonna be third wheeling?"

"Fuck off, it ain't like that he was gonna just give us a ride. But come to think of it he did say something about coming with us.." she trailed off, taking a few more swigs of the alcohol.

"How does he not get bored, hanging around a bunch of drunk teenagers all the time." Kat questioned, taking some hits from her pen. Offering it to Mia which she accepted gratefully.

"I don't know actually, TBH I don't think I've ever seen him drunk..." Mia trailed off, a thought coming to her mind.

"Alright were getting him drunk tonight." She decided, Kat raised her eyebrows. "You just wanna take advantage of him, girl." Mia smacked her friend, rolling her eyes. The doorbell suddenly rang, interrupting the girls banter.

"Oh shit, that must be him." She ran for the door, stopping to straighten her skirt before opening it.

Fez was stood outside her house, wearing an oversized sweater with his signature gold chain and a pair of baggy jeans. Mia's heart started beating slightly faster as she took in how good he looked.

"You forgot to text me." He scolded the younger girl, while trailing his eyes over her body. She looked fucking gorgeous, but what else was new. "I'm sorry, I forgot." She pouted, making her eyes big and leaning in to hug him. Fez tensed slightly as the sudden contact, but hugged her back still. "It's aight', you know I ain't trippin." He brushed off as she lead him inside.

"Hey Fez," Kat greeted the older boy, she could definitely see why Mia was interested in the drug dealer. He was definitely good looking, plus he had the whole dangerous drug dealer thing going on which instantly made him more attractive to most girls.

"Yo, wassup." He greeted the girl who he had sold to many times.

"Fez I've decided your getting drunk tonight." Mia told the boy, leading him towards her bedroom.

Fez tried to observe her room without seeming like a creep.

" I thought y'all needed a ride?" He questioned, taking a seat on Mia's bed. He'd definitely dreamed of being in her bed, but this wasn't quite how he pictured it. Mia pulled the wad of cash out of her bra.

"I'll pay for us to get a cab, come on your always the sober one. You should let loose." Mia urged, sitting beside him.

"Where'd you get the fat stack of cash?" He questioned, slightly skeptical.

"I robbed a guy." She stated plainly, Kat laughed, while Fez shook his head at her sarcastic response.

"Oh come on, don't be boring." Mia urged him further. "Yeah, come on." Kat egged him on.

"Aight, Aight, fine! Gimme some of that." He gave in, grabbing the bottle of vodka making both of the girls cheer.

-

"What'd I tell you about playing that fuckin' robot music." Fez scolded, as 100 geccs blasted through the speaker in Mia's room. The three of them lay on her bed, passing around a blunt.

"Fuck off, it's hyperpop." She shot back, "Its fuckin' noise." He stated, slurring slightly. Mia sighed, turning towards Kat. "He's so out of touch." Kat giggled.

"Hey! Don't make me fuckin' come over there." He grabbed Mia tossing her onto the beanbag chair beside her bed. She screamed, and hit him on the shoulder as he towered over her.

"Bruh your such a dick" She shoved him making him fall over. Mia then shot up to her feet with a bust of sudden energy.

"Who wants to do Molly?"

-

A/N : BRUH I FEEL SO BAD I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG AND THEN I GIVE U GUYS THIS SHIT IM SO SORRY LMFAO