The music echoed off the stone walls surrounding the entire camp, laughter mixing with the sounds. The party raged on, and soon we each had a drink in our hand, and trying hard to have a conversation in the noisy area. I could sense Harry's frustration as another person came up to greet us and interrupted our shouted conversation. He sighed quietly, quickly putting on a fake smile as Jared sparked a small conversation with me about how good the party was. I nodded along, making small talk with him for a bit before he went back to mingling with the other riders.

"Let's go somewhere a little quieter, yeah? Not that I don't enjoy the party, but it's not the ideal place for a conversation." I said, holding my thumb to the base of his ear and spoke against the skin so he could hear me (this actually works). He nodded rather than actually saying anything, and I laced our hands together before leading him through the dancing crowd. We broke through the group of young riders, now in a quieter and cooler area. The older members were mingling here, no longer young enough to enjoy how loud the music was, or agile enough to dance like the younger riders were. Don't get me wrong, they were still incredible soldiers and riders, but the reckless partying side of them didn't live on anymore. They nodded in greeting, shooting wary glances over at Harry, but said nothing to either if us, instead opting to continue conversing among themselves. We continued forward, dodging through the groups of people and into an open area on the edge of compound, but even then the few stray people would wander over to us and try to start up a conversation.

"Let's get out of hell for a bit, or is that not allowed? I don't want them thinking I kidnapped their mighty leader." Harry questioned, a joking smile on his face. I could tell it wasn't completely joking though, like he was honestly afraid that we couldn't leave lest they send out a man hunt for him. I laughed though, pulling him forward and towards the entrance. I knew he was right, the only way we would have a proper uninterrupted conversation would be if I disappeared for a bit. I had that as an option in my head, so really I did have it all planned out lest we needed it as an option. We passed Louis and a someone talking against the wall, the shadow covering the person he was talking to, but honestly I had more pressing matters than Louis' new lover. Then again, he didn't seem to pleased with the topic of the conversation, his face pulled up in one of anger.

I would have stopped really, I would have, hand but there was a warm hand in mine, and hot breath hitting the back of my neck that urged me forward. Honest.

But it seemed that they didn't even notice us, so it didn't really matter that we didn't stop- they wouldn't know any better anyways. We reached the entrance quickly, a few guards loitering  around it to prevent unwanted guests entering the camp. I nodded in greeting, and they nodded back. I didn't miss the wary glance shot Harry's say once again, but this time it seemed he was too busy with his own thoughts to worry about it- or even notice it for that matter. His gaze was on me, eyes soft and caring, and I knew he genuinely wanted to talk to me without interruptions. There was no hidden agenda, that I could see in his eyes, and in his soft smile.

Our fingers stayed tangled together, walking through the dim tunnel lit by torches. Soon the lights began to disappear and the tunnel was dark, meaning we had reached the entrance to the camp. Moonlight spilled through the mouth, illuminating Harry's face and the path in front of us. We stepped out of the entrance, trees surrounding us and whispering about us in the breeze that had started up. We didn't wander far, just barely outside of the tunnel and into the open. The moon was full, illuminating everything it to touched in a soft light. There was a rustling in the distance, and I gazed in the direction of the sound cautiously.

'Meet me quickly, we have to talk.' Bane insisted urgently, and I agreed in my head.

"There's something urgent I need to take care of, stay here, I'll be back soon." I told Harry, and he nodded but his face showed how confused he truly was. I smiled softly, trying to assure him that it was nothing to worry about. He smiled back, kissing me lightly before I darted into the forest and straight to Bane. I reached her quickly, being as she was the one rustling around in the clearing not far from camp that most dragons used to land. She was passing, nervous energy radiating off her and instantly making me nervous as well.

"What's wrong?" I questioned anxiously, afraid a of what news she would bring.
'We have a traitor in our midst and I think you know who.'
---------------
Well holy heaven, that was shocking wasn't it? You all though someone would start something. You may not be wrong though...
I know this is late, and I am really really sorry. 2014 ended on a bad note, but everything is better now! Yay!
Anywhore, those watching the 100: sadly, I have only watched season 1 and have to wait for season 2 to come on Netflix but I want your opinion. Who do you ship? Bellamy and Clarke or Finn and Clarke?
I'm looking for some new stories to read, so any suggestions? (Preferably completed, and Narry but any 1D boyxboy ship is something I'll read).

Who is this traitor?
What was Lou arguing about and with whom?
Are people going to turn even more against Harry with the looming information of a traitor?
Who do you think it is?
Is there even a traitor or is Bane misinformed?
How will this effect the clan?
Does Niall think it could be Harry or Lou, or even Zayn seeing his past?

I'm thinking that from now on (new year and all) that after each chapter I'll include a real world question? Any thoughts?
What are you hoping for this year?

Does anyone want a Q&A?

Dedication to the commenter that:
can a guess my ship from the 100 (you dont have to have watched it, make a guess.) Clarke and Finn or Clarke and Bellamy?
Or
That can guess my favorite of the one direction perfumes?

75 comments and votes for an update by Friday?
Xx Val