Danger (Narry AU)

{NaNoWriMo 2014}

Niall Horan, one of the last surviving members of the “Crimson Clan” a dwindling group of rebel dragon riders. Dragon riding had been banned 10 years ago, ‘Slayers’ being sent out to kill every dragon in existence, and in turn killing the riders as well. What easier way to kill a dragon than to kill its rider? Riders and dragons went into hiding, secretly continuing their practice.

King Leonard, the new ruling king had vowed to take down the last surviving rebel riders. His plan, take down the leader and everything else would crumble to the ground. He sent his absolute best Slayer: Harry Styles.

On his journey he’s injured, then he runs into Niall and his dragon- whom have taken a sort of sympathy for the boy allowing him to tag along until he’s healed unknowing of his favorite hobby.

While the pair and his dragon are ‘on the run’ from the king, will Niall find out who the real Harry is? Will Harry see that maybe riders aren’t so bad?

Warnings: 

Boyxboy material

Swearing

Violence

*Side Ziam*

*This is FanFiction, I do not own One Direction or their affiliates. The contents of this story is fiction, and created by in my mind. None of these events have happened.*