I just finished spooking Asch away. All of the boys are past the crayon doorway, and Ava went back to sleep for the rest of the night. No one's around. I pull my backpack --- the one I brought with me from home-- and pull out my book. It's one of the books I use to study my witchcrafts with. I've had it for the longest time, over the past three years. Magicks.

I flip through the pages, until my eyes grow heavy. After reading some of the very detailed pages brought up with much information, I slip it back into my backpack and zip it shut. Afterwards, I fall asleep.

-----------

(Dream...)

------------

"Oh come on, Rory, you never take me to the castle! And you go all the time!! Won't you please take me with you this time?" I pleaded.

Rory shook his head and laughed.

"I only go there because I'm the king's royale advisor. And no, I'm sorry, but you can totally come with me."

"Oh come on!!! You said that one day, you'd take me to--- wait what?"

Rory laughed again,

"I said 'you can totally come with me'. Or are you deaf?"

I jumped up and down with excitement.

"EEE! Yes! Thank you!!" I hugged him.

He hugged back.

___

The castle was grand and enormous. So much was there, at the royal's fingertips, and all they had to do was snap their fingers! Incredible, it was!!

So cool.

So cool.

So.

Cool.

So cool.

And just because I can say it, I'll say it again,

SO COOL!

___

Rory made me wait outside while he discussed business with the king.

The place is huge just in this one spot. I wonder what else is here. I start walking down the giant halls.

There's not really anyone around here, except for a few servants here and there. I come around a bend and stop at an odd door. This door looks different... all these markings. What's inside?

I put my hand on the handle, pushing when I hear someone call out. I can't understand what they're saying.

"...!"

----------

(Awake!)

----------

I jump, sitting up on the couch. I look over my shoulder and see the boys --- Rhys, Leif, Asch, Noi and Pierce--- all sitting at the counter. They're colouring. But they're doing so quietly? I sling my arm over the back of the couch and speak up,

"What are you guys doing?" I ask,

Noi looks back at me and opens his mouth to answer. However, Leif-- sitting beside him-- quickly covers his mouth with his hand. Leif puts his other finger to his lips, making sure that Noi keeps silent.

Umm.... Huh?

Noi motions with his arm for me to get up and come over.

I do so, slowly stepping over to them. Noi leans up and gets close to my face. He covers the side of his mouth with his hand and says,

"Ava told us... that if she heard just one more 'peep' out of us, one of us would 'get smacked on the noggin'..." Noi whispers these words,

I mouth an 'oh'.

Leif taps me on the shoulder, I turn to him.

He covers his mouth too.

"What's a noggin?"

"Your head." I answer, in my normal volume.

"WHO'S TALKING?!" Ava shouts from her bedroom.

I roll my eyes as she walks out in actual decent day clothes.

"Woah, you look fancy." I comment.

"Oh, s' just you, Juliett."

"Yep. Hey, are you going somewhere?" I ask,

"Yeah. I'm going out to meet my dads. They said they wanted to 'hang out with a hip one'."

I wrinkle my nose,

"That's..."

"Embarrassing, I know."

I chuckle.

"Well, have fun..."

"Thanks!"

Ava grabs her jacket and purse and leaves.

Ok... Now I'm curious. Can the boys survive on their own if I were to go out?

Well, guess I'll either come back to a mess, some dead bodies, or a place where everything's fine. Only one way to find out.

-------------------------