NSFW Alphabet- Asahi Azumane

Requested by: Me, myself and I.

I'm going to get the characters, I think are underappreciated, out of the way first, then I'll move onto other characters.

I absolutely love Asahi. He's so freaking adorable.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A- Aftercare (What he's like after sex.)
Asahi is very cuddly and enjoys pampering you afterwards. He'll run you a bath or shower, he'll massage any sore muscles, and/or he'll draw shapes on your skin with his fingers.

B- Body Part (Favorite body part on him and you.)
He loves your figure. In Asahi's eyes, your figure is perfection (because duh it is boo).
If he had to choose his, he would say his hands.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum.)
I feel like even though he is embarrassed when buying condoms, he's even more embarrassed and scared to cum inside of you. He's a responsible boy✋😌

D- Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of his.)
He wants to try bareback, but he's too shy to ask if you'll go on birth control AND he's scared that the birth control won't work.

E- Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing?)
Not at first, he's a fumbly baby.
But, he's a quick learner.

F- Favorite Position (What's his favorite position?)
He prefers missionary or doggy, although, he wants to experiment later on.
He also enjoys it when you ride him, but he's too shy to ask you to do it more often.

G- Goofy (Is he more serious or humorous in the moment?)
He's more serious in the moment. If he jokes, it's a quick chuckle, then he goes back to concentrating.

H- Hair (How well groomed is he? Do the carpets match the drapes?)
He does groom down there a little bit, but he doesn't fuss too much about it. He'll pay more attention to it if you ask him to, but otherwise he just makes sure it's not overbearing.
Yes, the carpets match the drapes.

I- Intimacy (How is he during the moment?)
Asahi is such a sweetheart. He tries to always make sure the moment is romantic. Sometimes he makes you cry because of how much love he's giving off.

J- Jackoff (Does he masturbate? How often?)
If he wakes up with a boner, and you're not around him or you're asleep, he will. He also will if y'all haven't done it in a while, but otherwise he doesn't much.

K- Kinky (One or more of his kinks.)
He has a few kinks, but they aren't too extravagant.
Hair pulling- He likes when you tug on his hair and he occassionally tugs on yours.
Praise- He loves knowing that he's doing a good job making you feel good. He also loves praising you.
An undiscovered daddy kink???
Overstimulation- Not for him, but for you. He likes to make you cum as many times as he can milk out of you.
He also unintentionally dirty talks. Not like hardcore dirty but slightly dirty.

L- Location (Favorite place to do the do)
In either one of y'alls bedrooms.
Maybe the shower.

M- Motivation (What turns him on?)
Rubbing your hands on his body.
Rubbing his thigh.
Grinding on him.
Nipping his ear.
Seeing you wear something sexy.

N- No (Something he will not do.)
He will never do something that will hurt you or potentially hurt you. He also won't do threesomes, because 1) he doesn't want to share you and 2) he is slightly self conscious.

O- Oral (Preferences on giving/recieving and skill.)
He prefers to give, but if you want to blow him, he won't say no.

P- Pace (Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?)
Asahi likes to take it slow and make it very sensual, however, if he's riled up, he'll go faster and a little harder. If you ask him to go harder or faster, he'll obey.

Q- Quickies (His opinion on quickies and how often?)
He isn't too fond of them. If he's going to get his dick wet, he wants the whole experience. He also likes to make you cum multiple times, and he doesn't feel like he can do that during quickies.

R- Risk (Is he game to experiments? Does he take risks?)
He's too shy to ask unless he really, really wants to try something. You are usually the one to suggest new things.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?)
He plays sports so he has A LOT of stamina.
If it's on a day he had practice, 2-3 rounds max.
If it's on a day he didn't have practice, 3-5 rounds max.

T- Toys (Does he own toys? Does he use them?)
He doesn't own any for him or you. He doesn't see the point. If he's feeling particularly bold, he'll buy a vibrator for you when you get horny and he can't help.

U- Unfair (How much does he like to tease?)
Nope, he gives you what you want. He doesn't like intentionally teasing you, but you tease him sometimes.

V- Volume (How loud is he/sounds?)
He has quiet moans, groans, and grunts.
When he's about to cum, he's more vocal.

W- Wildcard (A random headcanon.)
Asahi got jealous when a guy was flirting with you, so he took you home and y'all had a heated and hard session. Afterwards, you were really sore, and he got extremely worried and upset that he had hurt you and swore he wouldn't do it again. After you told him how much you enjoyed it, he calmed down.

X- X-ray (What's under those clothes?)
He is a couple inches above average.

Y- Yearning (How high is his sex drive?)
He's probably below average when it comes to how much/often he wants to do you.

Z- Zzz (How quickly does he fall asleep afterwards?)
Being the sweetheart he is, he waits until you fall asleep