NSFW Alphabet- Lady Tamayo

Requested by: ledkitty

Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy!

Edit 2/21/21: As I was looking over my other NSFW Alphabets in my notebook, I realized that a couple were missing E. So I just fixed it.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A- Aftercare (What she's like after sex.)
She is very cuddly and clingy with you. She wants another more than to lay next it you and fall asleep with you.
(Do demons sleep? Ik Nezuko does. Anyways, in this they do)

B- Body Part (Favorite body part on her and you.)
She loves her brain. She is very smart and wouldn't be able to do what she does.
Her favorite body part on you would be your arms. She loves how sturdy they are and how they feel wrapped around her.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum.)
Tamayo loves cumming on your mouth and sometimes on your thigh.
She loves when you cum on her fingers so she can have you taste yourself.

D- Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of hers.)
She has a bratty side that she's afraid to show you. She's usually sweet and submissive and she doesn't want to scare you away by being a brat.

E- Experience (How experienced is she? Does she know what she's doing?)
She's pretty experienced. She had a husband while she was human, so she's no stranger to pleasure.

F- Favorite Position (What's her favorite position?)
Missionary. Doesn't matter who is on top. She likes to see your face and hold onto your arms.

G- Goofy (Is she more serious or humorous in the moment?)
She's more serious when she's bottoming, but when she's topping, she jokes a little more.

H- Hair (How well groomed is she? Do the carpets match the drapes?)
She keeps herself well groomed. It's never messy. The carpets do match the drapes.

I- Intimacy (How is she in the moment?)
Tamayo is very intimate. Its one of the most important things to her.

J- Jackoff (Does she masturbate? How often?)
She doesn't masturbate unless you have her do it in front of you. She gets rather embarrassed when she masturbates.

K- Kink (One or more of her kinks.)
Praise- She loves knowing how she feels or how she's well doing.

L- Location (Favorite places to do the do.)
Only the bedroom. She would die from embarrassment if someone walked in on y'all.

M- Motivation (What turns her on?)
Whispering dirty things in her ear.
Groping her/having her grope you.

N- No (Something she will not do.)
She will not turn you into a demon (if you aren't one already) unless you're dying.
She will not drink your blood or harm you in any way.

O- Oral (Preference on giving/recieving and skill.)
She prefers recieving because she isn't the greatest at giving. You don't hold it against her though.

P- Pace (Is she fast and rough or slow and sensual?)
You guys always go say a slow and sensual pace.
Y'all don't like rushing the pleasure.

Q- Quicky (Her opinions on quickies and how often?)
Tamayo isn't fond of them, so they don't happen often. Cause you aren't going to pressure her into something she doesn't want to do.

A/N: REMEMBER! Consent is sexy! If you don't ask for consent before doing something, I will arrest you.

R- Risk (Is she game to experiments? Does she take risks?)
She will experiment a little, but she doesn't like taking big risks.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can she go for? How long does she last?)
She's a demon so she has a lot of stamina. Not only can she last a gokd long while, but she can go a lot of rounds. However, she keeps them "short" so you don't wear yourself out too bad.

T- Toys (Does she own any? Does she use them?)
Nope. She doesn't have any and neither do you. She doesn't see the point in them.

U- Unfair (How much do they like to tease?)
She doesn't tease much, but you like teasing her. She doesn't mind it though. Shell get tou back in bed.

V- Volume (How loud is she/sounds?)
Tamayo means a lot, but she isn't loud. She doesn't want to notify everyone of what she's doing.

W- Wildcard (A random headcanon.)
She is a switch, but usually e Joy's bottoming. When she does top, there is a definite switch in her personality and attitude.

X- X-ray (What's under those clothes?)
She hides a lot away with her kimono. You would never realize that she has very nice and perky boobs. They're about average size for a grown woman.

Y- Yearning (How high is her sex drive?)
Her sex drive isn't that high, but she still ends up having sex a lot, because you're a horny little shit.
Not like she's complaining though.

Z- Zzz (How quickly does she fall asleep afterwards?)
She always falls asleep before you, but it still takes a while for her to fall asleep.