Chapter Thirty Five

3rd POV

The Salvatore School was once again buzzing with excitement and students chatting and helping set up for the pageant taking place in a few hours. Students were helping set up, with many using their abilities to get things done faster and better.

"Penelope, please be careful with him." Kenna says seeing that she was using her powers to levitate MG who's hanging up lights.

"Of course, Kenna, wouldn't let baby vamp here hurt his pretty face." She says as Kenna chuckles at her.

"MG, more to the right." Kenna says to him making Penelope laugh.

"Thanks, Ms. F, by the way the twins were looking for you, they were freaking out about something." He says as she nods. She passes her checklist to Emma as she heads to the girls dorm preparing herself for Lizzie's freakout she's sure to get.

"Mom! Finally, I need your help!" Lizzie says freakiing out.

"Breath, baby, what's going on?" Kenna says trying to calm her down.

"I can't choose a dress! Jo says the blue but Rafael says the red! I don't know!" She says making Kenna chuckle.

"Liz, sweetie, just wear the one you want to wear, which one do you like more?" Kenna asks as Lizzie looks at her like she's crazy.

"This isn't about what I like this is about what the judges will like." She says as Kenna pulls her into a hug.

"Honey, this is supposed to be fun for you not something to stress you out, just have fun, this isn't about winning." Kenna says as Lizzie starts to calm down.

Lizzie has always wanted to participate in the pageant ever since she found out that her mom and aunt Care were in it when they were younger. She was so excited to be old enough to be a part of it and compete along with her sister like her mom and aunt did. She didn't care if she or Josie won as long as they were able to experience it together.

"I got dad! I couldn't find mo-" Josie says running in along with Ric both looking worried at first till they see Kenna and Lizzie hugging.

"Oh thank God, she was freaking out, I thought she'd have a full blown episode." Josie says as Lizzie laughs.

"Thank you for coming daddy, but mommy got me to calm down." She says as Ric smiles at hugs her and Josie

"Don't stress out babies, you two will be amazing. Just like your mother was." Ric says smiling at Kenna.

"Ew, weren't you her teacher back then?" Lizzie says laughing.

"Yup." Kenna says laughing along with the girls as they get together for a hug.

"Alright, we'll leave you girls to get ready." Ric says pulling Kenna with him out of the room as she giggles.

"It is a little weird since you were my teacher." She says giggling at his glare.

"Its not like we got together while I was your teacher, we got together years later." He says as she laughs and kisses his cheek.

"And I'm glad we did." She says smiling as they kiss.

Later

The Mikaelson family walks into the school all dressed up shocked to see the schools change in such a short time, but a school filled with supernaturals can manage pretty much anything.

"Woah, it's beautiful." Rebekah says with all agreeing looking at the hall filled with lights and decorations. 

"Are you sure we're able to be here, darling?" Klaus asks his daughter.