Chapter Two

The next day, Kenna was sitting at her desk doing another pile of paperwork because she lost a bet to Ric and had to do his along with hers. She was almost done when she got a call. "Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted, this is Kenna Forbes speaking."

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, we met yesterday, I'm Freya..."

"Of course I remember, you wanted to enroll your niece." Kenna replys.

"Yes, I was actually hoping to get a tour of the school for my entire family instead of just the three of us...they really want to see the school." Freya said.

"Sure, we could set something up, how about Friday around 2 o clock I'm able to give the tour around that time." Kenna says while writing it down.

"Sounds perfect! Thank you!"

"No problem, we'll see you friday." Kenna said before hanging up.

"Haha you have to do a tour!" Alaric teased Kenna from his desk.

She slowly looked up at him and he knew he was in deep trouble. "Just for that you get to help me with the tour, yup that's right!" Kenna says while smirking.

"You can't force me!" He says

"Is that so, if you don't I'll tell the girls that you were the one that lost their dog guppy when they were kids." She says looking him straight in the eye.

"You wouldn't dare!" He says.

"Try me Baby!" She whispered to him loud enough so he could hear.

"Alright, fine, I give, I'd rather help with a tour than face the wrath of our daughters!" He says seriously while Kenna laughs.

Mikaelson mansion

"FAMILY MEETING EVERYONE!" Freya yells, "what's with all the shouting, sister?" Elijah asks his older sister.

The rest of the Mikaelson family follow down stairs and waits for Freya to continue.

"So we didn't want to say anything until we had a spot...but on Friday were all going on a tour of the Salvatore School." Freya says.

"That's awesome! I can't wait to see it!" Hope says excited without noticing how most of the family is looking to Klaus waiting for his reaction.

"Who's giving the tour?" He asks.

"Well, we bumped into the headmistress, Kenna....she is giving the tour." Davina says.

The Mikalesons have a sad demeanor hearing the womans name after so long, with Rebekah even shedding a tear, but what surprised them was Kol, being just as upset.

They all looked to Klaus who looked guilty and sad but nodded before heading to his art room.

"Who's Kenna?" Hope asks being oblivious to the family's past ties with Kenna.

"Don't worry sweetie, she's gonna be your new headmistress....maybe." Hayley tells her daughter while the family gives her a small smile.

Salvatore School

Kenna is walking the halls looking for her children who seem to be hiding from her. She walks into Lizzie and Josie's room to see them unpacking their bags, "Hi my beautiful babies!" She says walking in.

"MOMMY!" They yelled running to her and giving her a huge hug.

"Oh my, I've missed you girls so much!" She said with unshed tears in her eyes.

"Oh my mom, we were gone for just a week imagine when we leave the nest and Emery, Jace and Alec as well." Lizzie tells her mom.

"Bite your tongue, Elizabeth. You guys are never leaving me, I love you all too much.....and your dad would be worse just saying!" She says with a smile.

"Oh we know, the first night he called us in tears cause he missed us and didn't know what to do." Josie says while laughing remembering the call.

Kenna laughs while looking at the girls and wondering how they've gotten so big and mature.

"You girls need to stop growing....my little babies." "Mom! We're adults now our sixteenth birthday is just around the corner." Lizzie says excited.

"I know." Kenna says while getting worried about the merge but hiding it behind a smile, she kisses the girls before leaving the room and heading to find her other kids.

She walks into the common area where she finds her 3 oldest kids on the couch talking and laughing together like they always do.

"What are you troublemakers up to today?" She asks walking up and sitting next to her oldest daughter, Emery.

"Oh you know the usual mom, world domination." Jace said with a smile.

"I hear more procrastination....don't you guys have a paper due soon?" She asks then laughs at their shocked faces.

"Did you guys really forget!"

"Yeah, Josie usually reminds us about stuff like that and she wasn't here all week..." Alec tells their mother while giving her smile with a guilty look on his face.

"You really are my children....please do your work or else I'll have your father have another talk with you all!" Kenna says with a smirk on her face, remembering the time Alaric had to give the boys "the talk" and Emery hid under the bed wanting to hear. Their horrified faces will always be engraved into her mind, they were hilarious.

"PLEASE NO WE'LL DO IT! I SWEAR" Emery yells to her mother while the boys laugh at her reaction. Kenna laughs then says "ok then those papers better be done on time!" She says before giving them all kisses and heading to her office to finish hers and Alarics paperwork.