Chapter 2 (Y/n)

There you were, standing in front of the gate to UA. The school was even bigger than the photos you were shown online, and you didn't believe that it was ten stories high until now. You felt a hand on your shoulder, and as you turned around, you saw Bakugo with his same old snarl.

       "You just gonna stand here and stare like an idiot?"

       You scoffed, playing along. "Your not surprised?"

       "I expected better," he shrugged, but you could tell from the glimmer in his eye he was still shocked. Giggling, you grabbed his arm, tugging him with you into the crowd of students who were walking into the school.

      As soon as you entered, you felt completely lost. You checked online, seeing where your class was going to be. Class 1A was supposedly on the fifth floor, but after walking up ten flights of stairs- beat out and sweating- you were still just as lost as before. You turned to Bakugo, but he was as clueless as you.

       You checked the time. 9:30. "Shit, we're already late," you mumbled, tapping at your phone. You felt Bakugo loom over you, trying to see the online map.

         "Excuse me?" A voice chimed, causing you to jump back and drop your phone, bumping into Bakugo.

      "That's my foot dumbass!" He hissed, pushing you forward a bit as a blue haired boy picked up your phone, handing it to you.

      You stared blankly at his smile. He was wearing the proper uniform, looking perfectly ironed. His blue eyes glanced at you behind his glasses, looking friendly and welcoming. "Thank you," you nodded, taking your phone back and shoving it into the pocket of your blouse.

        He raised a hand to you. "Tenya Iida."

     It was a little nerdy, but you smiled, shaking his hand. "(Y/n) (L/n). Oh and, this is Katsuki Bakugo," you pointed behind you.

        "Are you lost? Class has started, although our teacher hasn't arrived..." Tenya questioned.

       "Uh, we're in class 1A," you nodded.

     "I as well," Tenya smiled. "Lucky. We're in the same class."

       Bakugo cut the conversation short. "Just tell us we're to go." You slapped his arm, but Tenya's smile never flinched.

        "It's just down the hall, follow me." He turned, guiding you to the classroom. Bakugo mocked Tenya silently, but you still caught him in the corner of your eye, and stuck out your tongue, earning a slight push from him. You elbowed him back, breaking into a tiny fighting game of shoves. You didn't realize you were both in front of the door until Tenya turned the knob, and Bakugo shoved you to hard, making you fall face first onto the classroom floor.

       Everyone just silently giggled as Bakugo burst out laughing, holding his stomach. You growled at him until he reached out his hand, helping you up whiles chuckling.

       "Fuck you," you mouthed to him, but in his pit of laughter he wasn't able to snap back. You tried to hold back a smile, but a slow grin crept on your face.

        "The hell is going on here?"

      Everyone jumped, looking at the door to see a troubled man, on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag. You lifted a brow, just staring at the random person in front of you.

      "Uh, sir? Do you know where mister, uh," you checked your phone again; "Aizawa is?"

      "That'd be me." Everyone gasped as he jumped up, unzipping his sleeping bag and stepping out of it, letting it fall to the floor.