Chapter 2

Ashla ( Ahsoka) POV

The clone just looks at me and said " if you need to see her I need your ID and your reason why" I  looked at the clone and pretend to grab my ID. Then I raised my hand in front of his face and said "you will not check my ID and you will let me in"  the clone just stood for a few moments and the same thing and let me in. At this point I'm extremely nervous the moment I walk in only some of the senators looked at me and went what they were doing. After a long walk I saw her talking to senator Chichi I take deep breath walk up to them.

" er excuse me senator Amidala I am Ahsla may I talk to you in private it's personal" She looks at me then at ryio. She smiles and waves goodbye to ryio and turns back to me " hello there come to my office so we can talk about it" she started to walk and I followed at this point I'm sweating. We get to her office she walks to her table and sit down I sit down in front of her and it was silence. 

" okay so I haven't got your name and shaking a lot are you alright" padme said, I looked at her and took a deep breath" 

" Padme it's me Ashoka I'm just wearing contacts and makeup"

She just stares at me with a glare 

''Don't make jokes like that everyone saw her death'' she said with voice sounding bitter

I looked at her and took off my eye contacts and makeup and smiled at her.

''Ahsoka?!'' Padme yells a little to loudly I covered her my mouth and motioned for her to sit down. ''Don't worry I will explain everything'' I said, as I sit down.

I told her everything (cuz author is lazy) and we had our little reunion and we chatted for a little and she went to the cafeteria and brought me some food and water.

She told me how Anakin was and he was not himself after my death and I felt sad but I could go try and meet with him. 

UHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS IT CRINGY THIS IS SO BAD lol i tried.