Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens

Începe de la început

Jade nodded, we both stood up, I was in the process of putting my sweatshirt back on, while Jade tugged her jeans on and we made our way up the stairs.

We checked the spare bedroom and saw Beck on the bed, Andre on the window seat and Robbie on the little sofa, all asleep. I giggle and turn back around to go to my room.

Opening the door quietly me and step into the room to see Tori and Cat cosy and cuddled up under the blanket.

"Well they wasted no time going to sleep," Jade whispered, slowly walking out the room, "They are even under the covers."

I giggled, grabbing her hand and pulling it towards my moms room. "They sure looked cute though." As soon as we entered the room, I ripped the sweatshirt off myself and pulled back my moms covers. Diving straight in the bed, I grabbed the tv remote and turn it on, flicking through the channels.

"So I'm guessing we are staying in here tonight?" Jade asked, still standing in the door way with a little smirk on her face.

I nod at her, eyes still on the tv, "Yeah, is that okay?" I asked, eyes focusing on the pale girl.

I see her walking sultry towards the bed, her hand going to the button of her jeans, slowly undoing the button and zip, she slowly slips her jeans down her long pale legs. I can feel my mouth hang open, she has never been this forward with me.

"Of course it's okay, it's kind of on my bucket list." Jade said, undoing her bra from under her tank top and throwing it on the floor with her jeans.

"What, sleeping in your friends moms bed?" I said sarcastically, to which Jade glared at me.

She started to crawl up the bed towards me. A predatory look on her face. "No, making out in my," she coughed a little, "friends moms bed."

I smirk as she was right in front of me, I grab a hold of her forearms and pull her on top of me. We smile at each other, nervously, it's been three years, I couldn't believe I was this close to her again. She leans forward, her lips are so close to mine, I raise up just a little to capture them but she quickly moves away with a giggle.

 She leans forward, her lips are so close to mine, I raise up just a little to capture them but she quickly moves away with a giggle

Jade sits up straight, her bum on the tops on my thighs, straddling me, hands still in mine. She brings one hand to her lips, softly kissing my knuckles.

"How is it you can make me feel every emotion?" She whispers against my skin.

"Trust me, baby girl, you make me feel the same." I whisper back with a little smile on my lips and a little tug on her hand, trying to get her close to me again.

She smiles back, placing each hand either side on my head, leaning down ever so slowly, my eyes flipping back and forth from her ocean eyes to her cherry red lips.

"Call me that again." Jade whispers ghost my lips in a demanding tone.

I smirk, placing my lips so close to hers, "Come and get me, baby girl."