Chapter 2 : I Remember Everything

Morning Tym It Is.
Sana : Sidharth Jaldi Aa ..
Sid : Kya hua be gadhi subah subah ???
Sana : yeh dekh mere fan ne mujhe kya bheja hai?? Yeh dekh hume watch bheja hai jisme hum dono ka naam likha hai..kitna pyaar karte hai na sare humse
Sid : Tu hai hi itni pyaari..
Sana : Haa Sachi...
Sid : Chal ab tere ko set pe chod du..Fir mujhe bhi meeting k liye jaana hai..
Sana : Ruk ati hu ready hoke...hmmm...aaj kya pehnu...
Sid : Wo Salwar pehen le jo tune Bigg Biss k 1st day me pehni thi...
Flashback ::::
Sana was sitting with Mahira,Asim and Paras..She easily coping up with them with her cute antics..All people in the house already started liking her specially men..But one person hesitating to go to talk to her as he felt that he is litle old for the gang..So he stands alone..Sana's eyes suddenly meet with Sidharth and she smiled like a baby girl .
Sana : idhar ake baitho na..
Sidharth immediately went to her and started talking with these group..His eyes never leave a chance to checking out Sana. He is mesmerized by her beauty and also her innocence ..her voice sounds like music to Sidharth..
Sidharth's inner feeling : Pehle bhi to khoobsurat ladki dekhi..par she is different..kuch alag hai..freshness hai ek alag sa..
Sana'a inner feeling : Kya mast attitude wala banda hai..haaye haaye meko to zara bhao bhi nehi milega isse..mere se baat karle wo hi bahut hai...
They talk little then went to sleep.After sum tym all hms woke up by the horrible sound of Siddharth Dey's sound of sniffing.Sana looked at Sidharth 1st as her bed is just after Sidharth's. Both have a eyelock and they laughed harder..
Sana : haaye yeh mujhe sakht launda laga..par yeh to haasta bhi hai..aur haaste huye acha bhi dikhta hai.
Sid : she looks more beautiful while smiling ..she has a bunny teeth..wow..
Flashback ends.
Sana : Wo white wala Salwar??.
Sid : Haan..Tujhe pata hai tu sabse khoobsurat usi dress me lagi thi mujhe..
Sana : Tune to mijhe thik se dekhe bhi nehi tha usdin..kutta
Sid : baby maine sirf aur sirf tujhe hi dekha tha..mujhe teri jhumke se lekar joote tak sab yaad hai..
Sana : Haaye Sachi..Haaye mera nona bacha..
Sid is thinking what else he can pray for.His life was just a mess before Bigg Boss..And Now Sana filled it with happiness,love and everything he asked for. It's like she is the broken pieces of his heart..

Please comment how was it...

Sidnaaz-And The Story Beginsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें