Part 5 Ritsu and Takano's pov : drunk in jealousy

Ritsu's pov

yesterday was scary,  death is how it fell, every thing was great until takano killed me mentally. ugh my brain hurts just thinking about it...  how much embarrassment do I have to go through in my life... well i guess It's true it is a small world after all.

/5:56 am/  2 days ago i had hear some people at work talking about a new guy and I guess today's the day he comes to work and realizes that he had made the biggest mistake of his life. other than that all the other "new" guys that had gotten a job at Marukawa had basically quite  in over a day or less. the longest some newbies has lasted was over 5 and a half days. too tell you the truth the guys who work here now are truly gifted. Anyways  i am going to work early to- "Onodera, why are you going out so early and what place ?"  ...oh it's Takano-san again why is he the first person I have to see in the morning "don't treat my like a child and why do you care !" takano took a sip from his coffee mug then said " You act like a child and ... I'm you boss."  he Smirked ! seriously he is the one acting like he's at a child. your more work that i have to put put with. "Onodera, before you go I want you to get your proposal finish. "cause your last one sucked" ....." "Gr !  Fine, Fine but stop treating me like a child !"

/Marukawa Publisher ; Emerald/  " Ricchan....Ricchan !....RICCHAN !" Kisa  shouted "huh?" i looked around me then behind me, Kisa then said " the  new guy is here.,oh and ricchan next time try not to space out ." out of nowhere takano walked up to me, bends over to my ear as he whispers  "your new proposal is pretty pathetic." and before I could say something back to him he was gone. Kisa looked over to the entrance and shouted "The new guy is here." suddenly man with blonde hair and Caramel brown eyes with a grey t-shirt and blue jeans walked in. at first I didn't think much of it until.

                                 takano's pov

"uh, is this  emerald." the boy said "yeah this is emerald... are you the new guy?"  i got closer to him to see what kind of person he was judging buy his clothes "my name is sora." i replied  " and i'm editor-in-chief Takano."  I wanna see how long he lasts until the quiets. sora smiles and says "well it's a  pleasure to work with you. so what do i do first?" i like this guy he seems to what to get work done. when a turn around to check on the other workers. I couldn't' help but notice how piss off and frustrated ritsu had looked. "hey,Onodera whats wrong." he looks back at his laptop and shouts "nothings wrong , nothings wrong at all!" *sigh* same old Ritsu. sora tapped on my shoulder and asked "so what will we be  doing first?" first lets go get some drinks I'm thirsty , and bored, also its my break."

 /30 minutes later in the break room/

"ha ha ha. really wow." i wasn't expecting it but i feel like i know him he's someone that fun to be around. "um Takano shouldn't we be getting back to work by now?" sora asks "um maybe in a couple of minutes it's been really cool talking to you. "cause you remind me of Rit-" sora interrupt "do you want me to go get us some more snacks?"  "sure but make it quick." i said as i lay back on the green couch. "hmm i wounder how Ritsu is doing?

ritsu pov

"were is takano and sora they should be back by now. what the hell is taking them so long! they better have a good excuse.!" damn it i have never been this mad in my entire life. kisa over heard and started to mock me " hey, Ricchan you seem jealous of the new guy hanging out with takano... am i right."  Kisa's fact just made me want to punch him, but i only wanted to punch him because he was right."what no, why the hell would i be jealous of that sun of a- I mean sora." kisa grinned then said "how long do you think they have been in the break room for?"...... i feel like i am going to be sick. " i will be right back i just need to check on something on."

 I race to the elevator and tap on the down button so hard and so fast that i thought it broke. once i go in the elevator  thedoor shut i counted the floor levels " 7,6,5,4."when it opened to floor 3 the break room was only an inch away and all i need to do is take back my...my...wait a minute am i really that jealous. Well even if  i am they should already be doing shit at work and not in the break room with there lazy asses. I suddenly open the door. to see takano happy as ever with his new "buddy/ friend/ lover or who ever the hell he is.. was!

"onodera what are you doing here." i can't hold it all my anger is boiling. "Get the hell to work. I don't ever Want to see you two Together or alone in the same room. so get the hell out of here!" my top had blew and a awkward silence had came with the word that i had said that i can never unsay. a shocked look on everybody's face. I was embarrassed i just wanted to hide in a shell or run away but i was to frozen to move.

"whats this all about?" takano asked  "uh...n-n-nothing i must have opened the wrong door to this room the wrong room and wrong people uh.." the embarrassment gave me goosebumps and my body didn't want to move. " Sora can you go get the file off my desk. I have to talk to Onodera for a moment." sora leaves the room and Takano walk so close to me that i feel like my heart skipped a beat. "ritsu...Do you love me." takano seemed serious.

"Well do you?.. I told you i love you, and i know you love me .you just have to say it to my face." i cant breath i feel like i had swallowed my heart. " Takano I--- I don't know what you mean or how to say it !" takano stared at the floor the banged his had on the wall then yelled out loud "I know that you love me because you don't care if I'm a boy or a girl. You love me because you slept with me. I Know You Love Me Because You care about me even when you don't want to !!!" 

the room was suddenly the walls echos  his words. "t-takno I uh, are you okay.." his head turned to the door  and  as he took my hand, he dashed out of the break room with me.  and before I knew it we were out side and walking down the street. " wh-what the hell are you doing!" takano didn't answer and we walked all the way back home. At first it seemed weird but then I got worried as fuck. he opens the door to his apartment , locked the door, then threw me on the bed. "Takano with all due respect what the hell is going on!" 

" what do you think dummy, Your going to tell me how you feel about me. and I don't care how stupid it might seem that i took you form work just to hear 3 word." takano really does care about me but when ever i want to say "i love you." It either hurts or gets stuck in my throat. " Takano i love...y-you." tanako smirked then said " i love you too?" i asked  him if "those were the words you wanted to hear right." tanako sat down cose to me on the bed."yes, I have always wanted to hear those words.

"n-now what?!"  i asked " well we do have a little time on our hands before we have to work." takano said as he begun to unbutton my shirt. "what do you mean?... *sigh* oh now i know." he laid me softly on the bed then whispers in my ear saying "you don't have to be jealous anymore because there's only one person i will ever love..Ritsu.." takano's the only one that I- "but then again Sora was kind of cute and reminded me of you."  Get pissed off by!