Chapter 25

El's Pov

A few weeks later after the incident, i ended up having more suicidle thoughs. Michael is trying so hard for me, but i just cant accept it

"Eleanor, please don't ignore me" Michael basically pleaded, I lookup at him, tears pooling at the corners of his eyes.

I hug him. "Im sorry Mikey"I sob and i couldhear 'shh its okay baby' coming out of his mouth.

"You've gotten skinnier in the past weeks, pplease eat something love"The words'love' made my stomach flutter, i sigh in defeat and nod.

i walk downstairs to see a fullon breakfast on the table. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, hot chocolate. My stomach starts to growl at the sight of all this food. Michaels hands sneak around my waist and i giggle.

"lets get fat"I whispered and we both giggled like 5 year olds as we run to the table of food.

.
.
While I was eating and michael was taking a shower,the phone rings and i furrow my eyes in confusion. I take the phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Eleanor"The mysterious voice said. My eyes widen and I look around to see if Michael got out of the shower yet

"Speaking."

"Well well well, watch out sweetheart, things are going to happen and you, won't like it, neither will michael. Oh speaking about Michael, you better watch his back, or else if you blink, he might be dead"The caller said as the line went dead.

"No,no,no,no!"I scream and I hear gun shots. I run to the restroom to see Michael dead, with bullets in his head and body. I scream hoping this was all a nightmare.

Luckily it was, I wake up sweating in bed with Michael's arms around my waist. I start crying and Michael wakes up.

"El, are you okay?What's wrong"He asks worryingly and I hug him, thinking about my horrible dream

"You died in my dream, I'm afraid your gonna leave my or I'm gonna loose you"I whispered and he hugged me back.

"I won't leave you, I would do everything for you El."He says in a sweet voice.

"Forever?"I ask

"Forever."
.
.
I love ending so much :)

-️Des