Chapter 28

El's POV
I wake up in another different room..not the hospital but a cozy, nice room. I stand up and look at my wrists, as their bandaged up and supposedly stitched up.

I hear the door open as I see Zayn drunk and creepily smiling at me

"Z-zayn s-stop y-your d-drunk"I stutter. He gestures me to come over there as I obey. He grabs my butt and starts squeezing me then starts kissing me. I try pulling away but he keep me there, the taste of alcohol going into my mouth

"let me make you feel good"He seductivly whispers in my ear. I scream but he slaps my cheek. "Shut up"He growls as he pushes me onto the bed and starts sucking on my neck as his palm is still covering my mouth.

Someone lures him off of me as I curl up to a ball and cry. I hear screaming and slapping for a while, and then the door closes and everything goes quiet

"W-what's w-wrong with me"I whisper. I fall asleep once again.

I wake up in darkness, as someones arms are wrapped around me. I turn to the side to see Louis, sleeping. I shrug and cuddle more into his chest

"El, are you okay?"He groggily asks. I slightly jump but nod as I hug him. "Thank you"I whisper. I feel him smile as he hugs me tighter.

"I will always protect you no matter what Eleanor"My eyes started to water as my tears hit his t-shirt. He looks at me worriedly as I giggle wiping my tears.

"D-did I say something wrong o-"

"No, you said you would protect me forever, that just made me emotional"I laughed lightly. I look at his eyes as he kisses my forehead

"Go to sleep princess"He whispers as I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

Louis's POV (For the first time in forever)

I wake up and I look at El, snuggled into my chest sleeping. I smile, I finally got my love of my life back. I get up and go downstairs to make breakfast

"Louis?"she asks from the bed as she sits up and rubs her eyes. I smile at the sight of her.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, pumpkin"I respond looking at her. Her eyes trail down to my crotch as she turns bright red and look away.

"Awe your adorable. I'll be downstairs if you need anything!'I say before heading downstairs.

El's POV

I groan and shake my head. I can't believe I looked at his crotch. He must think i'm a freak. I look in the mirror as I feel my stomach get sore. Wait, am I pregnant?

"Louis?"I shout as I hear him running up the stairs and barging into the room.

"What's wrong?Do we need an ambulance?I'll call 911"

"No-"I giggle"Am I pregnant? Cause I-"I look at louis. He bites down on his lip. I gasp. "I-is the b-baby d-"He looks away. I decided not to finish the sentence. I mean, if I did have that baby, that would've be Jace's baby.

"El, I'm so sorry"He whispers. He walks up to me and hugs me. "I love you'I whisper into his neck. "I love you too"

And little did I know, I should've been with him, this whole time
/////
OKAY OKAY GUYS EVERYONE. SO I MIGHT END THIS BOOK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THERE IS A SECOND BOOK SO IM EXCITED ;)

AND JACE DID RAPE HER..OKAY THIS IS CONFUSING BUT I SKIPPED THE WHOLE PROCESS OF ABORTION CAUSE I'M AGAINST IT AND I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE