Chapter forty | pain.

[You're welcome by the way ^^] (Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood) -

(Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood)
-

[Woah, I'm updating! Just a note, I'm almost finished with everyone's idea/request! I've been going through OBSCENE writer's block for the back few weeks, so I apologize for the lack of updates recently! I love you all  <3]

-
You watched as the rain fell gracefully on the busy streets of the outer banks. Your feet were plastered on the jagged, bumpy gravel that laid on the somewhat crowded beach. Your body grew stiff as you inhale once again another puff of smoke. Your eyes gazed at JJ's figure. As his lips connected to Kiara's, your heart broke. Though you had gotten used to Kiara's presence, your heart, however, hadn't. Your heart couldn't stand being JJ's "friend"
You wanted JJ's arms draped around your waist, his perfect physique pushed against yours, all while listening to 70's classics on your vintage walkman. Yet, he'd soon found someone. Someone that wasn't you. Kiara Carrera. As JJ's figure inched toward yours, you had contained your sudden outburst of jealousy. "Yo, Y/N!" JJ smirked as he noticed your intoxicated shape grabbing yet another can of cheap beer. You grinned pleasingly at the blonde. "Wow, not drunk. That's surprising" You chuckled. "Nah. Kiara thinks drinking is lame. Ya know, she's changing me for the better. I might just be....in love." JJ giggled. Love. What a strong word. "What about you, Y/N? Any men you crushin' on?"
You, JJ. You.
"Nah, no one yet"
"You'll find someone. Don't worry." JJ smiled. "I did" JJ smiled, his eyes twinkled at the sudden sight at Kiara from afar. "You needa' ride?" JJ offered abruptly. You nodded hastily. Your body went numb. JJ? In love?
As JJ began to strap your drunken body inside the rusty Volkswagen, you sobbed quite loudly. JJ was in love. JJ was in love with someone that wasn't you. Fuck.
You wanted to be happy for JJ. Though, you hadn't felt one emotion except for pure fucking jealousy. "Y/N? you alright?" JJ had said in concern.
Your mind raced. Before you could think of one slight thought, you kissed him. You kissed JJ Maybank.
You knew deep down....this was fucked up. Yet, you hadn't stopped. Your lips continuously moved in sync, as his rough hands gripped your waist.
"What the fuck?" -the sudden voice of Kiara could be heard.
Fuck.