Chapter forty-one | i'm okay.

(Gotta' Be You - One Direction)

-

[I cannot explain to you HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH RUDY AND DREW LIKE TF-]

-

[I think I'm going to take a slight break from the sad/smut imagines. So request fluff for either rudy or JJ. ily kk bye]
-
Your body laid paralyzed on the concrete pathways. Complete and utter silence filled the small island. Though, you continued imploring for help. As Rafe threw more jabs, your figure stiffened. Your physique weakened with every kick, every punch. You screamed in complete agony, complete anguish. Yet, no one was there. Fucking no one. "Stay off our side of the island, Filthy pouge" Rafe spat, throwing one last jab. You cried. "Fuck" You groaned, loudly. "Y/N?" the raspy voice of JJ Maybank, called from afar. His jaw clenched as his blue eyes laid on your beat-up figure. "Y/N- who the fuck did this to you?" JJ shrieked. "Y/N?!"
"Just some girls from school, JJ. I'm fine" You groaned. "I know when you're fucking lying Y/N! Don't you lie to me, Y/N, who the fuck did this shit to you?"
"Rafe"
"Rafe Cameron?- that fucking- imma' make sure that kid doesn't make it another day, baby girl. He gonna' fucking regret this shit"
"-No, JJ. I'm fine. I promise." You smiled.
"You're not fucking okay, Y/N!"
"Ssh, JJ. I'm okay, love."
Your body embraced JJ in a hug. His body relaxed as you laid a gentle kiss on his neck. "Fuck- Y/N. I love you" JJ whispered in your ear.
"I love you too, JJ"