Chapter 6

Tomika

I can't tell if Zack is faking it. He seems to actually like me. I'm hanging out with him and having a great time actually.

Z: Hey! You there?

T: Sorry. I just zoned out.

Z: You should probably get home. I'll see you at school?

T: Sure. Bye!

TIME SKIP

Zack

Z: Hey Tomika!

T: Hey Zacky!

I could tell Hayley was getting jealous.

Z: You're in our class?

T: Apparently.

S: Is she going to be a part of the band?

MF: You guys should take a vote.

Everyone said yes. It was part of the plan.

T: Okay then, let's hear you guys!

We played, and it felt familiar. Playing and singing along to her. We played really well, but this wasn't going to last. Summer recorded the practice, and at the end of the day we got a gig. We were going to be going on a tour. It was a small tour with only 8 stops. We were only going to playing in Austin. If this went well, we would get a WORLD TOUR!!! We were all very excited. Tomika was nowhere to be found though. When she got back, she acted happy, but I could see through her. She wasn't happy at all.

TIME SKIP

Tomika

We performed very well. Tomorrow was going to be the last stop, we were in New York. Just then, the band walked into my hotel room. We each got our own rooms, because the tour was so successful. But I wasn't happy. Hayley kept calling me a slut, and abusing me whenever she could. It hurt. I cut. Nobody knew. Everyone acted like they did before Hayley came. But I couldn't tell if it was genuine.

T: Hey guys! What's up.

E: We're kicking you out of the band.

T: What? Why?

Z: You suck.

H: You're a bitch.

S: You're fat and ugly.

F: Nobody likes you.

E: GET OUT! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!

I left. I was crying. I went back to Game Shakers and kept crying until I fell asleep. I woke up to Babe shaking me.

B: What happened?

T: They said that I was a fat and ugly bitch, that I sucked, that nobody liked me, and kicked me out. I'm dead to them now. Hayley kept beating me up and nobody noticed. Even worse, I was starting to like Zack, but then he just went along and said that I sucked. I don't know what to do.

B: Ouch. You wanna get some froyo?

T: No. I'm going back to sleep.

B: I'll get you some food.

Babe

I was half lying. I was getting her food, but first thing first, I have to teach them a lesson. I watched their performance. They really sucked. I walk into Zack's room. Everyone was there but that Hayley girl wasn't there.

B: Sooo where's Hayley?

S: Aren't you Babe Carrano from Game Shakers?

B: Yes, now answer my question.

Z: She's not here. Why?

B: Why did you kick Tomika out?

Everyone flinched.

Z: How did you know?

B: ANSWER. MY. QUESTION.

Everyone was stuttering.

B: Speak up. I can't hear you guys.

Z: I don't know.

B: Did she really suck? Was she really too ugly? Was she really being a bitch? I can tell you guys don't want her here, but you don't have to do that to her.

S: Why do you care?

B: Why wouldn't you care, Sum?

S: How do you know all of this?

B: That doesn't matter. She's in her room, CRYING HER EYES OUT!

Z(Thinks): WHAT?

B: Let me set things straight. Summer and Freddy, she loved both of you, as friends obviously. She trusted you guys. She gave you another chance. You wasted it. Zack. She loved you more than friends. She gave you her heart. And you broke it. So, why did you do this to her?

S: She deserved it. We deserve the fame. She doesn't. That's all.

Ohhh... I have the perfect revenge.