Chapter 1

You wake up at 8 am and listen to your alarm go off for a couple of seconds before turning it off. You comb out your h/c hair and get changed. It was your first day at a new school, and it wasn't just any school either you were going to UA, the school that taught some of the best pro heroes including All Might, the number 1 pro hero.

You were the most excited when you found out your childhood best friend Uraraka was going to school with you, not only were you going to the same school, you were going to be in the same class! Suddenly your phone vibrates.

Uraraka: Hey y/n! I'm a little nervous not gonna lie...

Y/N: Hehe me to, but at least we'll be in the same class!

Uraraka: Ya I guess so... You're always such a big help, thank you y/n!

Y/N: No problem, see you at school!

You put your phone in your bag and get on your bike to school. Your wrist starts to itch from the bandage that you wrapped around it to make it look like your hiding your soulmate mark. You got off your bike and put it in the bike rack. You grab your bike lock out of your bag and attach it it your bike. You look up at your new school proud of how far you've come. Suddenly someone bumps into you.

"Oh sorry about that- Oh hey y/n! Are you okay? I'm sorry about that I-" Uraraka was the one who bumped into you and she started apologizing.

"I'm fine though don't worry about it Ura-Chan," you say hoping she'll stop rambling about how sorry she is.

"Are you sure?" Uraraka persisted.

"Yes I'm sure," you start laugh a little. "Anyways lets get to class."

Uraraka runs ahead of you leaving behind, you sigh and make your way to your class room. Suddenly someone else bumps into you, this time you fall to the ground, "Hey watch where your going dumb ass, and you better stay out of my way from now on," it was a boy with spiky ash blond hair around 5'8" he was clearly angry and was slouched over.

"S-sorry, I'll get going then," you get and move out of his way and he walks ahead, what a fucking bitch, you think to yourself. Once he's fully out of sight you start walking to class again. You finally got to the class room with the door that said 1-A, this is it... this is my new life, you begin to get excited and nervous at the same time as you slowly open the door.

Uraraka was already in the classroom talking to a boring looking boy with messy green hair. There was a boy with purple balls for hair drooling over two girls one girl with a black pony tail and another girl with long green hair tied in a knot towards the end. Two people were already sitting in their seats one had half red half white hair and the other person had the head of a bird of some sort. A boy with yellow hair and a black thunder bolt was talk to another boy with pointy red hair in one corner of the room. In the other corner of the room and a boy with big lips, a boy with strange looking elbows, and another boy with a bunch of arms where trying to calm down a nervous looking boy who looked kind of like a rock. In another spot in the room an invisible girl and a boy with a tail were talking. An alien, a girl with purple hair, and a shiny looking boy were huddled around a desk playing mash. Then you heard someone yelling and looked over, you got nervous...

The angry boy had his feet on the desk and was being disciplined by a boy with blue hair and strange calves. The boy with blond hair looks over and sees you. He gets out of his seat and walks over to you.

"What are you doing here nerd?" He asked loudly.

"I go here, I guess we're just in the same class..." you're voice fades a little and you avoid eye contact. He looks at your bandaged wrist.

"Heh, I feel bad for the loser that's your soulmate." He grunted and went back to his seat, you look at your wrist smirking knowing you've made another person think that's where your mark is so they won't find you're real one. Uraraka and the green haired boy run over to you with a worried expression.

"Y/N are you okay?!" Uraraka asked clearly worried.

"Ya, I-I saw Kacchan walk up to you and he looked mad..." the green haired boy said, he looked like he had experience with the blonde before.

"So his name is Kacchan?" You asked. Kacchan isn't exactly a normal name.

"O-oh n-no, I just call him that because we've known each other for a long t-time. H-his name is Katsuki Bakugou," The green hair boy replied. Well that just confirmed the theory I had about him having experience with Bakugou before, you thought.

"Oh okay," you reply to him, "But I still don't know your name."

"Oh! I-I'm sorry, I'm Izuki Midoriya!" he said slightly excited you actually cared enough to learn his name, "but you can call me Deku."

"Then, hi Deku, let's be friends," you smile at him. His eyes light up and he nods his head."Heh, great then we're friends," you say still smiling.

"Anyways we should sit down now..." Uraraka says, you look around and see everyone else sitting in their seats already. You nod your head embarrassed and sit.

Okay that's that first chapter with 971 words! I'll try to add more words for future chapters! I don't know if anyone will even see this but oh well