Author's Note

Hey guys! So that is the end of book 1. Yay!! I will post the first chapter of the next book tomorrow, I still have to figure out a name for it so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know. Keep in mind that it will take place during Age of Ultron but that I am moving the timeline up a year so Isabella will be 15 and the Maximoffs 16, she will be reunited with the avengers and her family while defeating Ultron, trying to keep everyone alive, and navigating a relationship outside of H.Y.D.R.A. walls for the first time in 2 years. Also, I would just like to say thank you to everybody for reading and sticking with me through my horrible writing. Peace;)

1/29/2021 Update: Oh my God! (Please read in Janice's voice) I can not believe that this story has 1,ooo reads. It's not as much as some of the stories I've read but it's definitely more than I expected and I would just like to thank you all so, so, so much. I can't believe you stuck with me through this book (which I only recently read through and it's not that good) and have moved on to the next 2. I am so grateful and now that I know you guys at least semi-like my writing (or just wanna find out how this ends) I'm definitely going to put in a lot more effort into these stories. I very nearly gave up on it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, questions, or criticisms on the story. I'm open to any and all ideas. Just please don't be too harsh on the criticisms, I'm a bit of a baby. I love you all! And thank you, again! Peace;)

P.S. Don't be afraid to talk to me. About anything. I'm down to help you through things or even to just be a friend who literally can not judge you. I'm bored and in bad need of a distraction so I don't murder my little brother and upstairs neighbors. I'm sure you're all feeling the same way about something and we can share our anger. Or we could talk about books or movies or the cute new kid over zoom or your crazy aunt who landed herself in the hospital. Don't be scared. I've been told I'm nice when I want to be and I think I'm a pretty cool person.

02/02/2021: Well, there was 1k, but then I deleted the playlist like an idiot and lost a bunch of reads. I'm mad at myself now, but you guys could make me feel better if you could please, please, please share and reccomend this series to friends.