Ultimate this and Ultimate that

Saturday  10:29 pm  

10 people are online  

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!:  EVERYONE!!! MAKI HAS SOMETHING TOO SAY! AND NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MEAN!!! 

DateMeHimiko!!!: Huh? Maki? If she has something to say she should tell us herself, don't let a degenerate like you announce it first. 

HattectiveMaki, what are you planning to say. 

KillerKid: ...its... something personal... 

THAT’S_ROBOPHOBIC: It is okay Maki; we will not judge. 

KillerKid: This is something I have been hiding since the beginning of the year. And I know for a fact that my image will drastically change for some of you. 

Tennis_in_prisonI have no room to judge, since I have done inexcusable things myself. 

Real_Mage: Nyeh, just say it already! 

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!: Calm down, she needs too mentally prepare herself first. 

Hattective: You know about whatever this Kaito? 

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!: Yep! Maki-roll told me about it shortly after we started dating!  

Rat_childIs this about the assassin thing? Are you finally coming clean about that, huh Maki? 

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!: HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW! 

KillerKid: KAITO!!!!!!!!! 

THAT’S_ROBOPHOBIC: ASSASIN! 

Real_Mage: Nyeh! That wasn't a lie? 

DateMeHimiko!!!:  IS MAKI BEING TARRGRTED BY SOME DEGENERATE MALE ASSASINS!!!! IF YOU NEED ME TOO DISTROY THEM, I WILL DO SO IMIIDIETLY!!!! 

KillerKid: EVERYONE SHUT UP AND STOP TYPING! DO YOU ALL WANNA DIE!!! 

Avocado: Sorry is this is overwhelming for you, just seeing Kaito's reaction to Kokichi's statement, obviously got us worried. 

KillerKid: ... 

KillerKidI have no idea how Kokichi got ahold of the information I'm about to tell you. But when this is over, he's a dead man. 

Rat_ChildAll right Maki. Go on, whip up your sob story. I'm sure everyone will feel soooooo sowwy fow you. 

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!: ALL RIGHT! IM REMOVING HIM! 

LUMINARY!OF!THE!STARS!: HOW DO I REMOVE HIM! 

Rat_child: Kaito, I made this chat. I'm the only one here with admin rights.