"The good news is, whenever I invent something, I always create a backup device to support it." Davenport said as he laid the lab on the desk.

"As opposed to just building it right the first time." Chase said.

"Like he said, he didn't count for the conductor to spill his papaya smoothie on the controls. Stuff has to malfunction at some point!" I say somewhat defending Davenport.

"Thanks and I think I like you better when you're frozen." He said the first part to me and then Chase. Davenport unzipped the bag to find a weird metal thing.

"My auxiliary decelerator will stop anything! Ocean liners, freight trains, tanks, eighteen-wheelers, twelve-wheelers-"

"Does it stop unnecessarily long explanations?" Leo asks and I tilt my head over to say as if I was asking too.

"Apparently so. Only problem is, I can't figure out how to get it on the train."

"You guys thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" Bree asks looking towards her brothers.

"Our first mission!" Chase and Bree say in unison while Adam said, "I want a pet pig!!" Davenport declined and the trio were protesting.

"Yeah, but...you need to stop this train now! And you need us to help you do it! Your career depends on it." Chase started.

"Please, Mr. Davenport! This is what you trained us for!" Bree finished. Davenport had a look that looked like he was thinking about it.

"All right, you gotta leave the nest sometime!" The trio cheered, "Okay, get in your capsules, guys. I can't believe I'm saying this...It's time to upgrade your mission suits!" Davenport chocked up when saying the last part. The trio went into their capsules with grins on their faces.

"You guys are really gonna like them, especially you, Adam!" I grinned as I told them.

"I hope you addressed the chafing problem." Adam said to Davenport. Davenport looked at him weirdly and then Adam asked me, "Did he?" I shrugged my shoulders and he went inside. Davenport pushed some buttons and they changed.

"How did you know about the mission suits?" Davenport asked me.

"Umm...I am very observant!" I quickly answer. The trio exited the capsules and they were impressed about the new clothing.

"I see you put in seat warmers!" Adam said towards him."Nice touch." I mumble towards Davenport. We all went towards the table where Davenport pulled out ear pieces.

"We'll be able to use these earpieces to communicate, and I'll monitor your progress on the train surveillance system. That way if you blow yourselves up in a fiery explosion, I can watch it unfold in glorious HD!" Davenport said happily.

"AWESOME!" I yell out. They looked at us angrily while Davenport said, "That came out wrong."

"We get our first mission!" "And we get to save lives!" "Seriously, I want a pig!" Chase, Bree and Adam said.

"Bree..." Davenport said as he passed her earpiece to her. "Chase....Adam." "Hey!" Adam said. "Leo!" Davenport caught him.

"What am I supposed to use, two cans and a string?" Leo asks. I hit him on the shoulder while Davenport glares at him with a stern look. Tasha came in looking like a news reported and showed it off.

"Well, your favorite news reported just got their big break!" She said.

"Linda Montieres?" "Chip Spudner?" "And Tom Constam with sports?" The trio guessed. I coughed and motion to them it was Tasha.